HLN Coverage

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Posted by Marc Klaas

Marc Klaas
The devil next door: Baby killer Michael Plumadore pleads not guilty. For the hour on Nancy Grace tonight (HLN @ 8 pm ET)

FB Link

Wanted to go ahead and put this up so everyone would be aware. I'm locking this thread and will open it up for discussion before the show airs.

I will never understand how a judge can enter a not guilty plea, when it is positively known they are guilty??

He confessed. The Sheriff just said they have his confession on video.

OMG - now they are getting into KK and that molestation and how KK was related to everyone else.

Rut ro - bringing up grandpa now.

somebody set NG straight, she (TS) moved there to take care of her RSO father. not to take care of her children. /rant

Nancy coming down hard on the judge that refused the Protective Order filed by the 13 year old's mom when her daugher was sexted by Plumadore. Nancy claims the judge should have reported the claims to law enforcement (instead he advised the mom to do so).

Ooh, Nancy just announed Aliayna's adult cousin Elizabeth Sepponen is joining the show. This cousin just said that the other girls are in protective custody because of death threats made against Tarah and the owner of the trailer park. She had a message from Tarah for the public: Ali was a sweet, helpful girl who always helped others and put others first.

I will never understand how a judge can enter a not guilty plea, when it is positively known they are guilty??

MP was not represented by an attorney. He has that right and the Judge will appoint one for him. The Judge had no other choice but to enter that plea FOR the accused. The Judge followed the law.

Nancy is pretending the mother did nothing wrong because she wants her on the show.

Nancy coming down hard on the judge that refused the Protective Order filed by the 13 year old's mom when her daugher was sexted by Plumadore. Nancy claims the judge should have reported the claims to law enforcement (instead he advised the mom to do so).

I agree with Nancy. :thud:

The Judge had the obligation as an officer of the court to "report" as do teachers, nurses, doctors, etc.

Nancy is pretending the mother did nothing wrong because she wants her on the show.

I agree with your opinion. She did the same with Billie Dunn, long after she stopped believing Billie, imo. She also cut Cindy Anthony all kinds of slack (maybe because she really felt that way, but possibly to get her on the show).

I am glad the Sheriff in Ali's case continues to do interviews on the show. It's helpful to get confirmation straight from LE. I'm glad the Sheriff confirmed that the confession is on audio and video and that the FBI is investigating possible crimes in all the areas Plumadore resided over the years.

Anymore even a judge could be a pedo like MP or just as wierd. JMOO

did she (the family friend) just say he was giving out toys and candy????? At the funeral????

:thud:

Wow. The cousin just described how 'caring' MP seemed to be and how great he was with kids. How frightening that is to think about.

caller: Tim from South Dakota. He is talking about KK still being friends with Dad on FB.
Hey, is Tim from WS? :crazy:

Some great male caller is blowing Nancy's mind by reporting that Kurtis Kennedy RSO, abuser of Ali who is the brother of Ali's ex-stepmom, is still friends will Ali's dad on MySpace.

The caller noted that he reported Kennedy to LE since RSOs are not allowed on social media. Good on him!

Who? MP was in jail and KK is still in prison. ?????????

NO. The grandpa's funeral. The cousin described how MP fooled everyone by seeming to be so kind and acting like he was so great with the kids.

And apparently, during the funeral, he handed out little toy trucks and things to keep the kids quiet during the service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back