WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
lunsford_aliayah.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...

You are always in my prayers, baby girl! We all love you so much, and just need to know where you are....:sigh:

Aliayah's mother and stepfather Lena and Ralph Lunsford are waging their own legal battles including child abuse and neglect charges that led to all their children being taken away after Aliayah's disappearance.
http://www.wboy.com/story/16448387/connecting-with-aliayah-lunsford
This is the reason I would hate to see Lena ever bear another child. Aliayah was obviously not the only Lunsford child who suffered at the hands of Lena and Ralph. I'm starting to lose hope that she will ever be found.

NEW

Aliayah's mother and stepfather Lena and Ralph Lunsford are waging their own legal battles including child abuse and neglect charges that led to all their children being taken away after Aliayah's disappearance.

This is new! So far, the only charges filed have been Welfare Fraud and Violation of Probation.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16448387/connecting-with-aliayah-lunsford

I'll be taking a walk over to the courthouse tomorrow morning to see if charges have been filed. I'll keep you all up-to-date. I saw this report at about 10PM and had to watch it twice to see that they are "facing charges".

I'll be taking a walk over to the courthouse tomorrow morning to see if charges have been filed. I'll keep you all up-to-date. I saw this report at about 10PM and had to watch it twice to see that they are "facing charges".

I hope they have been filed. Anything to put more pressure on those two....maybe one of them will squeal on the other.

Once again, criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens here in West Virginia. If you are charged with child abuse or neglect, the charges and proceedings are all conducted in secret - the general public has no access. Only when they are convicted does the court release information, albeit just the charges and sentence. All court transcripts are also secret and not releasable.

Once again, criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens here in West Virginia. If you are charged with child abuse or neglect, the charges and proceedings are all conducted in secret - the general public has no access. Only when they are convicted does the court release information, albeit just the charges and sentence. All court transcripts are also secret and not releasable.

So, does that mean we should think the tv report is false? How would they know this info if it isn't made public? At best, I would say that even though I would think it would be common sense to file charges, this might be a rumor or an assumption.

Which makes me sad..

And also a BIG THANK YOU Westinlund.

Just a Reminder...

We are not bringing over or discussing rumors from FB. Thanks everyone.

Ima

Thanks so much, Westinlund! I love your determination! Sadly, that is the truth in regards to anything relating to juveniles. To protect the children. But I want to believe that they have been charged, and the little ones are given to loving families who will CHERISH them.

Lena Lunsford's time living with "mommy" is just about over.....I am still not convinced that she will walk from the Federal charges. UNLESS she FINALLY tells the truth about Aliayah.
jmo

This is the reason I would hate to see Lena ever bear another child. Aliayah was obviously not the only Lunsford child who suffered at the hands of Lena and Ralph. I'm starting to lose hope that she will ever be found.

Knox, my friend...we should put our hope together..and NOT give up!! I believe that the truth will be told...sooner than later! (hugs)

It's my understanding that if they are arrested, the information will be released. Because then it goes beyond family court and into criminal court. If the case remains in family court, nothing will be released to the public. So I think the news report was misleading. They haven't been charged with a crime yet. I'll see if I can find some confirmation on that.

Knox, my friend...we should put our hope together..and NOT give up!! I believe that the truth will be told...sooner than later! (hugs)

:seeya: Yes, CMAJOR, you're absolutely right!!

I think the reporter probably just made a poor word choice. Technically, you could say that a child protection agency has 'charged' parents with neglect or abuse when children are removed from the home. But most reporters would only use that word when actual criminal charges have been filed. I think that 'accusations' or something like that would have been a better choice.

Aliayah-you are in my thoughts and prayers tonite.....

Also-being pregnant will NOT keep a woman from going to prison, and thank God pregnancy only lasts nine months. I pray to my God that Lena Lunsford's tubes were tied, smashed , or removed -whatever it takes to keep her from EVER touching a little one again.

Aliayah-you are in my thoughts and prayers tonite.....

Also-being pregnant will NOT keep a woman from going to prison, and thank God pregnancy only lasts nine months. I pray to my God that Lena Lunsford's tubes were tied, smashed , or removed -whatever it takes to keep her from EVER touching a little one again.

As long as that BEAST Lena has access to a man, she will always be pregnant. For now children are her meal ticket. Honestly,..I wish there was a law that required sterilization when a parent was deemed unfit.
I guarantee you that she will continue popping out kids each and every year, until she is put out of circulation.

I fear that we are going to now witness it becoming more and more an everyday occurance, parents murdering their young children. Especially so when even the FBI appears not to be able to solve any of these missing children cases. Your kid acts up,...drown it. It soils itself, strangle it and dispose of the body. You grow tired of it,...then put it where it will never be found,...and you are home free to go off and start a "new" batch of babies. Like an animal,...keep having babies. No sanctity left in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie