What do you think really happened? Nothing makes sense.

barrysgirl

Reaction score
This whole story is really bothering me. It doesn't make any sense.

Why would a mother send her daughters to stay with a man for a week? Especially knowing that the year prior she was molested by the boyfriend of the ex-wife of her husband. The child was suffering from PTSD, per the grandfather. And she sends her there for a week?

The trailors are what...feet apart? very close. And these girls weren't running back and forth, in and out?

The mother says it is because she was sick, right? Yet Aliahna told a schoolmate that she was spending a week with "a friend". What child calls a man, not a family member, a friend when talking to another child?

Aliahna was molested last year. Suffered PTSD as a result. And she sends her to stay with MP for a week? When they live next door? Would you not want to protect your child and never make her be alone with a man again? Never let another man babysit your baby that suffered so much??

Yet she sends her there, packed clothes and all, with her sisters, for a week.

This.Makes.No.Sense.

None!

I can't wrap my mind around any of it. The only thing that comes to my mind that makes any sense to me while I am speculating the whole mess is something horrible...

Did she "give" her daughters to this RSO for a week??

What do you guys think when you are speculating this case? Does any of it make any sense to anyone??

It is hard for me to believe they were not running back and forth. When my kids were really young I took a job taking care of a little boy next door. She was a single mom and our kids were the same age. I took him to my house while she was at work. But when she was at home he would still run back and forth between the two houses and my kids would often do the same thing. It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.

It is hard for me to believe they were not running back and forth. When my kids were really young I took a job taking care of a little boy next door. She was a single mom and our kids were the same age. I took him to my house while she was at work. But when she was at home he would still run back and forth between the two houses and my kids would often do the same thing. It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.

The whole thing makes no sense to me at all. it makes me sick to my stomach when I start thinking about it.

3 girls alone in a small trailor with MP, their mother next door yet she doesn't see them at all? The don't go next door ever?

Why????

For whatever reason, they were obviously forbidden from going home. The mother had not planned on them coming home because they packed for a week. What happened to those little girls during that time?? What was he doing to them and did their mom send them to him? Did she "sell" them to him for that week?

Quite possibly she sold him to him for a week. On the other hand, paedophiles can be very manipulative, with adults as well as children. Maybe he pulled the wool over the mother's eyes for as long as he could, and when he found he couldn't keep the child from telling the truth any longer, he killed her.

Because she was not home. That is my theory.

Where do you think she was? They obviously don't have extra money to go on trips and her husband was on facebook during that time as well. If she sold the girls to him, they they very well could have gone somewhere. I hadn't thought of that.

I was just reading on angrywhiteboy's site that she had all of Ali's stuff removed from the trailor because she couldn't look at it????

What are these people really up to?

I read on facebook the other day someone stated that TS was not around and only came back on Friday when they discovered Ali was missing. I can't find the comment now - can't be sure if this was from someone who knew family. The person said it will all come out. Anyone else see that or know what I am talking about?

Where do you think she was, and why wouldn't she simply say she wasn't home? Do you think she was off doing something illegal?

Well if she was not at home, her husband must have been because he was supposed to have been working and LE can check that pretty easily. So is it possible she had gone somewhere with the younger son?

More things that make no sense...

MP says he killed her on the front porch. Says he put her in his freezer. Is that his refridgerator freezer or a deep freeze? Why was there no blood on the porch? Where did he dismember her body? It's a small trailor, what did the other girls see???

Think it's possible that TS was there?

Where do you think she was, and why wouldn't she simply say she wasn't home? Do you think she was off doing something illegal?

well it was during her 2nd anniversary to step dad..............out having a good time???

I am surprised that they have not towed away her trailer home too, to be quite honest.

I am reading all of your comments and theories. And you all have important insights into the case. We are all so confused partly because the behaviors of the adults in this situation are so "foreign" to what we would expect of responsible adults.

I am throwing out another theory, and note that it is only that...a theory.

In one of the only pictures of TS that I have seen since AS went missing was the one where she is sitting on a sofa (?) with her mom (AS's maternal grandmother). TS has a jacket wrapped around her in a rather odd way, and her wrists are covered/hidden.

Could TS have been at a hospital recovering from self-inflicted wounds?
OR:
Could TS have been involved in injection of drugs?

When she went to the vigil, she was in a wheel chair; was not self mobile.

Could this be the effect of the condition she had been in while the girls were at MP's?

I still have the same thoughts as some of you, though, that the girls may have been "offered" to him. At first I felt I was just being too dark...but as more and more information regarding this set of people is revealed, this scenario doesn't sound so off base anymore!

JMO

I read on facebook the other day someone stated that TS was not around and only came back on Friday when they discovered Ali was missing. I can't find the comment now - can't be sure if this was from someone who knew family. The person said it will all come out. Anyone else see that or know what I am talking about?
I missed that, and would love to see the comment. Could we maybe find it on the Social Thread of this case?
MOO

I think the whole story of TS being sick is bull! When I saw her in a wheelchair I wondered if she was doing that to get people to send her money since Ali's father got people to send him money so he could go to the funeral.

More things that make no sense...

MP says he killed her on the front porch. Says he put her in his freezer. Is that his refridgerator freezer or a deep freeze? Why was there no blood on the porch? Where did he dismember her body? It's a small trailor, what did the other girls see???

Think it's possible that TS was there?

I have wondered if maybe TS was there, as well.
Did she feel this child with special needs too much for her to handle?

As is evident, my thoughts are all over the place with this case!
JMO

I really don't think she was selling them for sex or anything like that.

I think it boils down to the fact that Tarah herself was an abuse victim and is severely damaged from it. Things that would seem obvious to those of us who think clearly and have never been a victim of abuse, are not seen by her in the same way. I'm thankful that many are able to overcome abuse and go on to live normal happy lives and break the cycle, but I don't believe that Tarah was one of them. I think there is a lot of denial going on in her family, and sadly it cost Aliahna her precious life.

I don't know why they were staying with Mike. Maybe she wasn't feeling well, and perhaps he said he offered to take the girls for a few days until she was feeling better, etc. The grandma said they had sleepovers etc., so sadly, I don't think it was out of the norm. Again, as an abuse victim, her judgement is clouded by so many things. Possibly drugs too. And Mike, as a predator, knows just when to strike as the "caring, concerned friend."

What does AS do? Is he a truck driver? Maybe mom went on the road with him? Obviously guessing as I don't know what his night job is.

I also read a rumor that mom wasn't home while MP had the girls. I think mom knowingly let him keep the girls & knew it wasn't a very good idea. She went with stepdad on a trip somewhere. Hey, maybe they were having fun in Iowa. I think Mom knew at least by 10 am in the morning that day that Ali was dead or missing. I'm not sure how much other than handing her daughters over to a single 39 year old man might result in the girls being molested, living in pedo park raised that chance even more but hey, I think mom had been in this environment all her life too. She only wanted to get away. She knew it wasn't a smart thing to do but left her 3 little girls with this monster. If money was involved, well, I won't go there right now...

I do think mom's part might go even deeper with Ali having been molested 2 times before and the group that surrounds them, scares me as to what else will come out. Right now, it's already enough but there's more.

MP molested Ali, she was upset and crying (the story about up all night with Ali that MP told). I also remember in the beginning and haven't heard it since then about her clothes being by the chair where she had been sleeping. I think he molested Ali. I think she tried to run and he beat her to death. Ali was old enough to tell.

When I think of what all MP said while Ali was missing, like the clothes by the chair, her having nightmares and wanting to go see her mom at 2:30 am (he had already molested Ali and she was crying to leave), he'd never hurt a child or animal (but he confessed he did so and one of the most horrible gruesome crimes I've read), he has a very bad temper he said when questioned by the FBI and LE (but he calmed down and said he'd give his DNA, what a guy), he went to buy a cigar and locked the door (dumped parts of her body in the dumpster by the store while he did lock the door because the sisters were still in the mobile), I think he told parts of his deed & the events leading up to & after her death. Only he like most criminals left out the main part of the ugly things he did to her when questioned. gah. jmo

I don't see how this could be. If so, why the story about the girls saying Ali left with mom. Surely if Mike knew that Tarah was not around, he would of thought of a better excuse than that. I realize the girls never likely said this, but if this is what he told LE and they found out that Tara was nowhere around and Mike knew about it, that would make in look like suspect #1 right away. I think he was trying to avoid that at all costs.

When I think of what all MP said while Ali was missing, like the clothes by the chair, her having nightmares and wanting to go see her mom at 2:30 am (he had already molested Ali and she was crying to leave), he'd never hurt a child or animal (but he confessed he did so and one of the most horrible gruesome crimes I've read), he has a very bad temper he said when questioned by the FBI and LE (but he calmed down and said he'd give his DNA, what a guy), he went to buy a cigar and locked the door (dumped parts of her body in the dumpster by the store while he did lock the door because the sisters were still in the mobile), I think he told parts of his deed & the events leading up to & after her death. Only he like most criminals left out the main part of the ugly things he did to her when questioned. gah. jmo

Respectfully snipped.

I think you're right. There is a lot of truth in Plumadore's story, but the really incriminating details have been left out or changed. There is no transcript yet, but what the Sheriff said on Nancy Grace tonight coincides with what you posted. He said that so far, Plumadore's version of events has checked out, by and large. He also said they are still actively investigating. When Nancy asked if Plumadore admitted to molesting Ali, the Sheriff said that he had not, and added "yet".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back