The Doe Network:
Case File 318UMCO
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/318umco.html
(Not in NamUs)

318UMCO.jpg
318UMCO1.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim by Daniel Marion

Unidentified Hispanic or White Male

Discovered on August 12, 1995 in in south central Weld County, Colorado.
The manner of death is multiple gunshot wounds.
Victim had been buried after July, 1993 and likely in grave approximately one year.
State of Remains: Skeletal

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 20 - 25 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair. Husky build.
Clothing: Spalding tennis shoes, Size 8, high-top. Pants: Wrangler, Black, Size 29X32. Fruit of the Loom, briefs, white, Size: 30-32.
Dentals: No remarkable characteristics, however lacks good care.
DNA: Available

Case History
The skeltonized remains of this male homicide victim was discovered in a deep clandestine grave on August 12, 1995, in south central Weld County, Colorado.

The body was buried in rock-hard ground which led investigators to believe more than one person was involved in the burial. Pieces of cigarettes found in the grave indicate one of the gravediggers smoked.

He was found by an oilfield worker, who kicked up one of his shoes that was protruding from the ground.

This guy, Ronnie D Sisneros was recently added added to NamUs, and I believe that it was made public today:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13201/12

* His height (5'6") fits spot-on.
* His age (25) is within range.
* His eithnicity (Hispanic) is consistent.
* The UID was located about 75 miles north of Denver, where Ronnie was last seen.

* If there is one slight negative, it is that he was last seen on 28-Jan-1993, a little more than a year and a half prior to the discovery of the UID (which was estimated to have been in that location since sometime after July 1993). This means that he would have had to have been alive for six months after the DLC.

They just added Ronnie Sisneros' photo to his NamUs Profile. Here is the side-by-side:

2055582550045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
318UMCO.jpg

I left a voicemail message with Det. Brinkers of the Denver PD.

I can't say the resemblance blows me away or anything, but I don't see anything that would make me think it's not Sisneros. Let's hope it's a match.

I Just got a call back from Detective Brinkers, and he said that they had already checked out the Weld County John Doe against Sisneros in 95, and they revisited it again last year.

The John Doe is not Ronnie Sisneros.

My internet speed here is sooo slow I can't actively search Namus so I can't see if this UID is there now or not. But I wonder if they have DNA for the UID or killer from the cigarettes, depending in the actual location. If they were in the grave as stated then it seems premature to assume they are from the killer/s..... if on the grave that would be a different story.

The body was buried in rock-hard ground which led investigators to believe more than one person was involved in the burial. Pieces of cigarettes found in the grave indicate one of the gravediggers smoked.

Added to NAMUS today:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

----

Demographics

Sex - Male
Race / Ethnicity - Uncertain
Estimated Age Group - Adult - Pre 30
Estimated PMI - 2 Years
Height - 5' 4"-5' 8"(64-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight - 100 lbs, Estimated

----

Circumstances
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - August 12, 1995
NamUs Case Created - July 17, 2020
Location Found Map
Location - Fort Lupton, Colorado
County - Weld County
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - Skeletal remains were found in a field in Fort Lupton, Colorado on 08/12/1995.

--

Details of Recovery
Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Near-complete or complete skeleton

---

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Left Eye Color - Brown
Right Eye Color - Brown

---

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Clothing:
- Tshirt
- Wrangler jeans (size 29 waist, 32 inseam)

---

I have no idea how they know his eye color. Maybe a guess?

Here is his Doe Network page:

318UMCO

318UMCO.jpg
318UMCO1.jpg

Date of Discovery: August 12, 1995
Location of Discovery: Weld County, Colorado
Estimated Date of Death: One or more years prior
State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Homicide by gunshot and possible stabbing

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 20-25 years old
Race: White, Native American and/or Hispanic
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Unknown, described as "husky."
Hair Color: Darnk brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Right-handed.

Identifiers
Dentals: Unknown. Poor dental health. No "remarkable" characteristics.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Available.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Spalding high-top tennis shoes (size 8), black Wrangler pants (size 29X32), shirt (size 34x36), and white Fruit of the Loom briefs (size 30-32).
Jewelry: Unknown.
Additional Personal Items: Unknown.

Circumstances of Discovery
An oilfield worker discovered the victim's skeletal remains when he kicked up one of the victim's shoes that was protruding from the ground in the vicinity of Weld County Road 8 and Weld County Road 31, near Fort Lupton.

The body was partially buried in a deep clandestine grave in rock-hard ground which led investigators to believe more than one person was involved in the burial. Pieces of cigarettes found in the grave indicate one of the gravediggers smoked.

The victim had been buried after July 1993, and likely in the grave for approximately a year.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Weld County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 970-304-6464
Agency E-Mail:
Agency Case Number: WC9503451

Agency Name: Weld County Coroner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Jolene Weiner or James Wilkerson IV or Marcia Vincent
Agency Phone Number: 970-392-4545
Agency E-Mail: jweiner(at)co.weld.co.us
Agency Case Number: Unknown

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: Not listed

Information Source(s)
Weld County Sheriff
Weld County Coroner (archived)

Admin Notes
Added: Prior to 2005; Last Updated: 2/23/19

This UID is now on NamUs.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP71876
ME/C Case Number 95-183
Date Body Found August 12, 1995

Sex Male
Race/Ethnicity Uncertain
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Estimated PMI 2 Years
Height 5' 4"-5' 8"(64-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight 100 lbs, Estimated

Location Fort Lupton, Colorado
County Weld County

Circumstances of Recovery Skeletal remains were found in a field in Fort Lupton, Colorado on 08/12/1995.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Hair Color Brown
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Clothing
- Tshirt
- Wrangler jeans (size 29 waist, 32 inseam)

John Doe 1995
On August 12, 1995 the Sheriff’s Office was notified of a body that was discovered, partially buried at Weld County Road 8 and Weld County Road 31, near Fort Lupton, CO. The body was skeletized. T he skeleton was that of an adult male, with a mixed race of white and American Indian. He was also right handed. He was fully clothed and had most likely been dead since at least July of 1994. The pants were size 29 X 32. His shirt size was 34 X 36. The unidentified male died of gunshot wounds and/or stab wounds.
b93d753b18cB5Daa42Dd.png

John Baptiste Reamer's teeth caught my attention. They're basically the only reason I'm suggesting John as a possible match. He's a "husky" dude though, but perhaps a bit too husky. :confused: His height is way off ( 3-7") and his weight (180#) suggests to me he might not fit the 29x32 jeans worn by John Doe.

The circumstances surrounding Reamer's Mar'94 disappearance, per The Charley Project, include the theory that he might have met with foul play, which would possibly explain JD's burial. It isn't mentioned whether Reamer had connections to Colorado, but I suppose "if" there was an unknown man at his apartment the night he was last seen, perhaps that guy was from, traveled through or knew someone in CO. Reamer, 25, is "enrolled with Makah Indian Tribe of the Makah Indian Reservation".
Reamer1.jpg

Reamer1

Reamer2.jpg

Reamer2

Original

https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/MissingPersons/Cases/11365/Images/23648/Original

ETA - John's WS thread-
MT - MT - John Reamer, 25, Helena, 27 March 1994

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member