Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

aaaaand....Here we go. Knew it was only a matter of time, right?

Please keep this on topic and play nice, okay? lol

Too bad Jose will never believe it.
He's way too full of himself.

It's been obvious she wanted rid of him for a while.. I think deep down he feels guilty for helping a murderer walk free... he sold his soul to the devil and he knows it.

Now this is exciting news...much more exciting than the videos!

:yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting for the fall out.

Anyone know when that brief is due in court for the appeal? It would be interesting to see if CM's name is the only one on it. jmo

'Bye bye Jose. You've outlived your purpose so you're no longer any use to MEEE. If you weren't so big, I'd just throw you in a swamp and forget you existed'.

Catching on yet JB? Wish you could take back your emphatic post trial 'Casey didn't kill Caylee' statement now?
She's just done exactly the same to you. Consider yourself a victim .... you've been discarded.

Do we have a popcorn smiley? LOL. HERE WE GO!!!! I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show!

ETA: Found it!!!! :popcorn:

You know, I think we ought to send poor Jose a nice case of Twizzlers, the red kind, to help him through this difficult separation. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Lol, Fox and Friends headline just flashed by, "No Pay, Jose." :great:

Hate to waste King George on this, but, oh well....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQSp5F8rRM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQSp5F8rRM[/ame]

Lol, Fox and Friends headline just flashed by, "No Pay, Jose." :great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That is AWESOME!!!!! I love it!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::great::great::great:

also...

3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

A piece of advice for Jose and FCA. Never get on a person's bad side when they know your secrets. Not that it makes any difference what they know about each other since they are quite good at selling a story. At least in the short term.

Mason will be next. Then what :lol: Casey is no more marketable under Mason's reign. Or anyone's for that matter. MOO

I just realized the world's most hated convicted liar, thief, and acquitted murderer doesn't trust her lawyer and is firing him. Oh the irony!!!!! I wonder if Baez EVER trusted Casey? Strickland must be LOVING this. Shoot, even HHJP and Ashton must be laughing about it!

Awww poor miss Casey is upset that Jose is being "SHMOOZED" by the networks and getting the air time and perks that she thinks she deserves. All the while she's stuck somewhere with nothing to do and no one to pay attention to her.

I can just picture <modsnip> jaw and fists clenching at her frushtrasion towards him. How dare he!

'Bye bye Jose. You've outlived your purpose so you're no longer any use to MEEE. If you weren't so big, I'd just throw you in a swamp and forget you existed'.

Catching on yet JB? Wish you could take back your emphatic post trial 'Casey didn't kill Caylee' statement now?
She's just done exactly the same to you. Consider yourself a victim .... you've been discarded.

Yes, he was just a shell anyway........right :banghead:

Wonder if this is just spin.......

Also wonder if Baez quit instead.....wouldn't suprise me.

Awww poor miss Casey is upset that Jose is being "SHMOOZED" by the networks and getting the air time and perks that she thinks she deserves. All the while she's stuck somewhere with nothing to do and no one to pay attention to her.

I can just picture <modsnip> jaw and fists clenching at her frushtrasion towards him. How dare he!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I see a trainwreck coming!!!:woohoo:

Does anyone happen to have the video clip from the trial that caught Casey pitching a hissy fit to Mason behind Jose's back?! I think that perfectly shows how she has been feeling about him for a while now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back