GUILTY Australia - Woman accused of raping 11yo daughter, Sunshine Coast, 2011

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
Casey Anthony may have met her match for world's worst mothers.

Just when you thought the world couldn't get anymore twisted it just did. An Australia mother has been sentenced to 4 years, only 4 years, for raping her 11 year old daughter to teach her "sex ed".

She's already served 243 days so that means she'll be a free woman in 122 with 3 years of probation. Disgusting.

The 37 year old mother of four would videotape herself repeatedly raping her young daughter. And this was just one of many "lessons" the mother gave as part of a "bizarre sexual education," the presiding judge said.

http://www.fox26medford.com/enterta...m-rapes-daughter-sex-ed-story,0,2352792.story

She has 4 children! Have they been checked by a doctor?

Twisted world indeed. :furious:

This ........I refuse to call her a mother.....not only repeatedly raped her child, videoed it, but also made her watch *advertiser censored* too.

Just like a sickening da*n pedophile.

That Judge needs to have his head examined if he believed her cockamamie story that she was doing this because of sex education.

How many times did she think she had to rape her little daughter to teach her about sex education????????????? What a crock of bull. She is a pedophile, pure and simple.

Four years??????????????? Disgusting.:banghead::banghead::furious:

This makes my blood boil! And just what do they think this is going to do when she's released? Reoffend again of course... :banghead:

I have to sit on my hands or I will be on a timeout, for sure. :furious:

:pullhair::steamed::hoppingmad:

You don't protect a child, educate a child, safeguard a child, by ripping their innocence away. The penalty should be so much more severe than it is in this case and I truly hope protective services do their part in keeping these children safe from their mother. I believe rape is rape and I am almost certain the mother received a reduced sentence because she is both mom and woman. It should not matter. Justice should be blind.

I had "the talk" with my own 11 year old daughter tonight - she doesn't even want to discuss sex and is adamant she will be adopting just to avoid it! Fine by me. ;)

I hope this young lady has a good support system and is able to heal from her trauma.

That poor girl. 11-years-old, it's not likely she'll ever forget what her "Mom" did to her. Execution would be too kind for that woman.

If this had been a man and a father..The sentence would have been harsher,but b/c she is a woman,she get a lousy 4 yrs.That poor girl did not get her justice..thats for sure!!!

If this had been a man and a father..The sentence would have been harsher,but b/c she is a woman,she get a lousy 4 yrs.That poor girl did not get her justice..thats for sure!!!

BBM- I doubt it. I'm ashamed of our legal system, I really am.
I've gotta admit, I don't watch TV, not even the news, and I'd never heard of this case until now.
My mum who watches the news daily had never heard of it either.
A quick google search just showed most articles coming from international sites than from here.
For some reason the legal system, and the media tends to shield the perps.

We don't hear about it, and we don't have any database to look up SO's.
I hope to God that in my lifetime, that changes.
One media personality has been to jail several times for publicly naming and shaming So's. Where is the sense in that?
I wonder how many more there are like this that we don't hear about?

This makes me sick!

My mom's version of the "talk" and "sex education" was sitting us down the day we came to her with the "news" of our getting our... well... women know what I mean? The first words out of her mouth with me and my two sisters was, "You know you can get pregnant now?" :floorlaugh:

However, this is absolutely disgusting and I cannot believe she was not treated the same as any other sexual predator? Makes me really angry! Really, really angry!

WTF???????? That's really sick! If there is a Hell, she should join Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin in Hell. :furious:

She will be out and free in less than 90days!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

What do you want to bet that the system reunifies this sick with her 4children!! That is if their system is anything like ours here in the US... Just look at the Powell boys situation and you can clearly see the precious children... The victims ... Their rights and interests pale in comparison to the *PARENTS* RIGHTS!!!!!!! :furious:

What do you want to bet that the system reunifies this sick with her 4children!! That is if their system is anything like ours here in the US... Just look at the Powell boys situation and you can clearly see the precious children... The victims ... Their rights and interests pale in comparison to the *PARENTS* RIGHTS!!!!!!! :furious:

She should be exposed to criticality mass.
Criticality accident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd say our system is worse. Not only will they likey reunite her with her children, but we won't hear about her release, and she'll probably be given a safe house. We may or may not hear about her again when she get's caught a 2nd time.

The judge seemed pretty clueless when he said that it is rare for women or mothers to be involved with this type of thing. But IMO,the general public is pretty clueless too, and probably think this must have been ordered by a man. People just don't understand- or don't want to believe- the growing problem of women sexually abusing children.

You might think that they didn't show her picture or name her so they can protect the 11 yr old....but even if it wasn't her own child, I can tell you now that we still wouldn't know who she is.

For some insane reason our country protects child sex offenders. People who try to name and shame them end up with longer jail sentences than the perps. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back