TX - Animal Serial Killer Loose in Houston

vlpate

Reaction score
Animal Serial Killer Loose in Texas

http://www.petside.com/article/animal-serial-killer-loose-texas

"On October 3 the first animal to be killed was a collie named Little Buddy; shot to death. P.J., a Rottweiler, was poisoned four days later. And on October 8, the family's beloved horse, Angel, was found in her stall, stabbed to death; her throat slit, according to police."

Police are afraid humans my be next. You think.

This killer sounds absolutely savage. I wonder if it's someone they know, or someone nearby? Why would this family be targeted like this? It's too scary.

In terms of proximity alone, the most logical suspects at first are family members. After LE has cleared them, the next most logical are those living nearby, who may or may not have a known grudge.

Horrific thing, this.

I'd do whatever it took to protect the children. This woman is being targeted for some reason.

The headline is misleading in a way. When I read it, I thought the serial killer was on the loose murdering animals at random but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yesterday, January 17th

Pit bull serial killer at large in Houston

http://www.examiner.com/american-pit-bull-in-national/pit-bull-serial-killer-at-large-houston

"Seven dead dogs were found in Houston’s Mykawa district yesterday. Six of the dogs were pit bulls. One dog, Ginger, had recently had puppies, returned from being spayed by the rescue group Backstreet Brutality Relief and Rescue (BBRR) reports Houston Indie Dog Rescue blog."

I've no idea if the two incidents are related, but I'll research a little more.

3 months later they go on another killing spree? Do you think the cases are related?

I'm not sure.

Terrible.

3 months later they go on another killing spree? Do you think the cases are related?

I'm not sure.

Terrible.

Might be a different one. There stories about pit bulls killing or injuring people all the time. There was a child killed in Houston just recently by a pit bull. That could have set someone off on the pit bull killing spree.

if someone shot my dog to death, I would be on high alert with the other animals ... how was the other dog outside alone? or was he in with the horse and to get to the horse, they poisoned the dog?

the article doesn't give enough details but she does have teenage children and I would be looking to them and their friends and also the father who is not even mentioned ...

btw & o/t - every decade society chooses a new dog to be alarmist about - every dog is only as viscious as their human companions train them to be - I think it was Dobermans in the 70's ... so if there is indeed some !@#$% vigilante out there, he should be going after the !@#$% who starve & torture dogs & host dogfights JMO

btw & o/t - every decade society chooses a new dog to be alarmist about - every dog is only as viscious as their human companions train them to be - I think it was Dobermans in the 70's ... so if there is indeed some !@#$% vigilante out there, he should be going after the !@#$% who starve & torture dogs & host dogfights JMO

Thank you Belinda! People and their idiotic sterotypes of dog breeds drive me nuts!

Ok back on the subject, I tend to think this is two seperate suspects. In the Pit bull case, it sounds as if it is some sicko attacking these poor animals because of their breed.

In the first case, it really sounds as if this woman and her animals are being targeted for some reason. I wonder if any of her neighbors has had any of their animals turn up missing or have been attacked?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back