Heidi Klum and Seal to divorce

I am very surprised. I have seen them interviewed a few times and they seemed crazy in love.

Now THIS one makes me very sad. They seemed truly happy and in love. I usually do not care about celeb divorces, but this one is very sad, imo.

I don't think they will get a divorce. Seal is dropping a new album this week...

This one makes me sad too. I remember hearing Heidi Klum talk about how Seal had just naturally formed a bond with her daughter. He would sing her lullabies before putting her to bed. Seal is the only father she knows. Of course, I feel bad for the other children too but I have a feeling IF this divorce happens that both Heidi and Seal will make sure the children come first.

Nooooooooo, I hoped this was a publicity stunt, but now they confirmed.

I really looked up to them, mostly because they were interracial couple... And I used to be in one myself.

None of us knows, or really has a right to know, the private problems between these two persons which led to a separation/divorce, despite the all-so-peachy public image displayed heretofore.

I'm always particularly sad to see an interracial couple split, if only for the "told-ya" glee that some ppl get-off on, as expressed on the Comments under news stories about this pair from the time they made their union public thru these latest announcements. Even if from trolls, the Comments are purely racist.

Well wishes to the couple and to the family they share, as they move ahead in their lives.

If the reports of his temper are true, she will be better off and so will their children.

Heidi was quoted as saying that it is affecting their children, so they will be better off.

I don't think they will get a divorce. Seal is dropping a new album this week...

I thought about the timing of their split from this angle too. Moments ago, Seal appeared on Access Hollywood Live promoting his album.
Billy Bush tried to get to the bottom of Heidi and Seal's split but nothing Seal says makes sense. Seal says Heidi is still the most beautiful woman in the world, he loves her, they're still married and he's wearing his wedding ring but they're separated. :waitasec: I think he's trying to protect some kind of nice guy image while bringing attention to the release of his CD. His words don't make much sense.

Here's what I think. Seal is a sex machine that Heidi can no longer keep up with. His constant needs, which are probably above all other needs in his life, are impossible to satisfy and she's tired of being solely responsible for keeping him happy. Therefore she's cutting him loose so he can fulfill his needs without being a constant drain upon her. They probably love each other but he's too high maintenance. He's a hot head which embarrasses her and turns her off so that gets in their way too. There is some quirk there that is only known to them.

I care, I've always loved Heidi Klum. She has such a natural beauty and genuinely seems like a nice person. Also love her on Project Runway.

But as always, I feel bad for the kids. They are always the losers in a divorce and then afterwards when parents move on to other relationships.

Anyone catch Project Runway last night? Heidi either has a little paunch or she's pregnant again?

The designer Vinn, who had the plus size model and whined about her being a size 14, and was completely rude to her the whole show ...
icon13.gif
Hope he gets canned next week!

I sort of noticed a bump on her! And, yes, Vin was horrible to that poor girl. He's not skinny skin either!

I was sad to hear about it. I thought they were a lovely couple. But then again, who knows what goes on behind closed doors. When my Ex and I divorced, people were shocked too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back