Did JonBenet Accidentally Kill Herself?

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a remote possibility that nobody killed JonBenet. Perhaps there is no murderer.

JonBenet could have been another victim, one of 500 to 1,000 which occur every year in the U.S., of autoerotic asphyxiation. AEA is an extreme masturbation procedure practiced mostly by young males, but practiced also by some females.

The device wrapped around JonBenet's neck was definitely, in my opinion, designed solely for asphyxiation sex. Those kind of devices can be used for either AEA (autoerotic asphyxiation) while the subject is pleasuring one's self by masturbating, or EA (erotic asphyxiation) while a partner is pleasuring the subject by masturbating him or her.

This of course is not my main theory in regard to how JonBenet died, but it exists as a slight possibility, so it should be explained and understood. If JonBenet died as a result of AEA she would be the youngest victim of AEA on record. There have in the past been victims as young as eight and nine years old. I fully realize that JonBenet was only six years old, but there is strong evidence of chronic and acute sexual injuries to her vagina, and the circumferential marks on her neck are symptomatic of AEA.

In this "JonBenet accidentally killed herself" theory, JonBenet would have learned of the technique from a much older family member or a close friend of the family. Burke would have been with her and aided her when she died that night, but he did not kill her. Burke would have helped with the bindings, which are needed to keep the subject from involuntarily ripping away the ligature from around the neck and ruining the enhanced orgasm. But in AEA the subject is in full control of the process. Therefore, JonBenet would have accidentally killed herself by asphyxiation, as do all victims of AEA. Burke, and later the parents, to prevent embarrassment and social repercussions, staged the accidental AEA death to look like an attempted kidnapping and murder.

In this theory the AEA device was not made that night. It would have been made many days prior to the death, used at least several times before, and likely kept in the basement in the blue suitcase. Nylon fibers from the device were found in JonBenet's bed, suggesting JonBenet may have had the device in bed with her at one time or another prior to Christmas night.

In this theory the grand jury would have uncovered the truth, and the court sealed the records and put a gag order on everyone involved. The money allocated to actively investigate the "crime" has been reduced to nothing, maybe because there is no perp. Perhaps no one murdered or accidentally killed JonBenet.

JMO

This crime story has jumped the shark.

Seriously, you have a gift.

If you can consider this, why can't you consider the possibility of a teenaged boy or young adult slipping into the house with this crime in mind?

Okay ~ I don't usually post over here, but seriously... are you hitting the crack pipe tonight? :doh:

OMG...no child has the sophistication to comprehend autoerotic asphyxia. or the requisite sexual desires. even if molested. i cannot believe i read this.

You're kidding, right Bluecrab?
You simply cannot be serious.
What she do - bash herself in the head too? :banghead:

Ditto.
sissi said:
If you can consider this, why can't you consider the possibility of a teenaged boy or young adult slipping into the house with this crime in mind?
I could ALMOST give you credit for having an open mind, but you're bent on dismissing the obvious for something far fetched. Are you hanging out with Brother Moon again?:slap:

oops,it's late, and the cold meds clouded the thinking..so I edited it "all"

You're talking about a very young girl, and you expect us to believe she not only knew about this but used it?

BlueCrab:

Interesting idea. Would this remove any colluding parties over the age of criminal responsibility?

It might explain why it was not staged as an "accident", which is how I would assume might be the least dramatic way to present an embarassing death.

So in your AEADI its like an extended Doctors and Nurses, except it does not take the conventional form. Why not consider JonBenet who being only six-years old, not fully understanding the dangers, mis-applied the concept to some other household item, e.g. window-blind cord, and could not extricate herself.

Against this. I cannot help considering if I was JonBenet I would be quite happy with conventional self-pleasure, the dread of choking that must accompany AEA, at 6-years old would be a deterrent.

Also JonBenet and Burke are both young children in this context. So this technique is not one borne of self-discovery. So patently evidence of sexual abuse is apparent, why did the grand jury choose to ignore the childrens sexual tutor's culpability?

Fran Bancroft said:
Ditto. I could ALMOST give you credit for having an open mind, but you're bent on dismissing the obvious for something far fetched. Are you hanging out with Brother Moon again?:slap:

If you ever try to taint my reputation again I will take my wife's cat out into the country and leave it. Then I will come back and call the animal control people and say there are coyotes carrying the neighborhood pets off. And it will be on YOUR conscience. Poor kitty, she's 19 yrs. old, and she's deaf.

I take it you don't care for Blue Crab. BC could be a good influence on you with polite debate (but I'd miss your sarcasm). On the other hand, you could be a good influence on BC with the liveliness and entertainment you bring to us all. ;) Have a good night, BM.
BrotherMoon said:
If you ever try to taint my reputation again I will take my wife's cat out into the country and leave it. Then I will come back and call the animal control people and say there are coyotes carrying the neighborhood pets off. And it will be on YOUR conscience. Poor kitty, she's 19 yrs. old, and she's deaf.

sissi said:

Sissi,

There's a strong possibility that Burke had a friend with him that night. A lot of the evidence points in that direction (missing crime scene evidence, etc.). IMO that friend would have been Doug Stine.

JMO

deputylinda said:
OMG...no child has the sophistication to comprehend autoerotic asphyxia. or the requisite sexual desires. even if molested. i cannot believe i read this.

Deputylinda,

Please tell that to the families of the eight and nine year old victims who are in their graves because they accidentally killed themselves foolishly trying to practice autoerotic asphyxiation. It happens, despite the OMG's.

Since you are a deputy, you have been taught to look for evidence, correct?

THEN PLEASE LOOK FOR AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE AEA DEVICE WRAPPED AROUND JONBENET'S NECK! Look hard. It's there. Making believe it isn't there, because it doesn't fit your theory of how she died, would not make Linda a very good deputy, now would it?

John Ramsey admits it's an AEA device, police officers including even Lou Smit call it an AEA device, etc., etc. What do YOU call it?

JMO

K777angel said:
You're kidding, right Bluecrab?
You simply cannot be serious.
What she do - bash herself in the head too? :banghead:

Angel,

According to the autopsy report JonBenet died of asphyxia. If so, please remember that SOMEONE bashed her in the head as part of the staging.

A couple of nine year old boys, while trying to cover up a tragic and embarrassing sexual encounter and stage it to look like foreign terrorists killed JonBenet, can do a lot of damage together, including bashing a dead person in the head.

JMO

Fran Bancroft said:
Ditto. I could ALMOST give you credit for having an open mind, but you're bent on dismissing the obvious for something far fetched. Are you hanging out with Brother Moon again?:slap:

Fran,

So I'm dismissing the obvious. That's an interesting comment. Okay, what's the "obvious"?

Is it OBVIOUS that an intruder broke into the Ramsey's house and spent hours molesting and killing JonBenet, writing a fake ransom note, etc., without leaving behind even one forensic clue (hair, etc.) of his having been there?

Is it OBVIOUS an intruder would take the time to construct a complicated AEA device and employ a time-consuming technique like AEA on JonBenet?

Is it OBVIOUS an "intruder" would write a fake 3-page ransom note trying to make it appear as though an "intruder" killed JonBenet?

Is it OBVIOUS the Ramsey family would repeatedly lie, refuse to cooperate with the investigation, and cover up to protect the unknown intruder?

Fran, just who's ignoring the obvious?

JMO

CaliKid said:
You're talking about a very young girl, and you expect us to believe she not only knew about this but used it?

CaliKid,

THE AEA DEVICE WAS WRAPPED AROUND HER NECK! So yes, it's possible she knew about it. THE AEA DEVICE WAS WRAPPED AROUND HER NECK! What more proof do you need to believe it's possible she knew, or thought she knew, about AEA and tried to use the technique? THE AEA DEVICE WAS WRAPPED AROUND HER NECK!

JMO

UKGuy said:
BlueCrab:
Interesting idea. Would this remove any colluding parties over the age of criminal responsibility?

UKGuy,

Thank you for your mature response.

If JonBenet accidentally killed herself while messing with something extremely dangerous but which she didn't know much about, then there is no murder. There is no perp.

However, IMO it wouldn't exclude anyone of culpable age from being arrested for contributing to JonBenet's and Burke's limited knowledge of AEA, leading to dangerous further experimentation by the children. In this theory, there would had to have been a tutor -- and he could be charged with an assortment of crimes against children, but not murder.

JMO

BrotherMoon said:
Poor kitty, she's 19 yrs. old, and she's deaf.

BrotherMoon,

While you're feeling sorry for the 19-year-old Kitty Kat who's deaf, you can also feel sorry for people who are much older than 19 and are totally deaf to any evidence that doesn't fit THEIR theory of the crime.

(Incidentally BrotherMoon, where's that ONE item of credible evidence I asked you to come up with that can be used to prove Patsy killed JonBenet? You don't have any, do you? But don't feel bad. An investigative grand jury with its own professional investigative staff spent 13 months trying to come up with one item of credible evidence against Patsy, and FAILED.)

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Sissi,

There's a strong possibility that Burke had a friend with him that night. A lot of the evidence points in that direction (missing crime scene evidence, etc.). IMO that friend would have been Doug Stine.

JMO

----------I innocently came in here, out of respect for Blue Crab, but really thought he might have been referring to an accident with the BRAND NEW CHRISTMAS BICYCLE. Perhaps an Evil Knevil sp? moment trying new things with 'the' bicycle.

HOWEVER, I do not dismiss, a likely suspect could possibly be the young college tutor of the Stine boy. I no doubt think that this young man was left to 'babysit' both the Stine boy and Burke, for a fair amount of time. So the time spent with three youthful boys/men could have come up with the 'technique'.

I do apologize to BlueCrab, I did not read your entire opening post for this thread. I gave up when you put JonBenet into a starring role in this murder, hmmm.

Edited to add: Wonder IF IF the young college tutor went home for Christmas, OR IF IF he might have been in the 'missing' family tradition video of Christmas Morning?

My opinions are based upon media information, and printed words from the mouths and minds of John and Patsy Ramsey, and using common sense in connecting some dots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back