Same-sex couple challenging Michigan's adoption law

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2012/01/same-sex_couple_challenging_mi.html

That picture of the kids, don't they look happy, loved, well-cared for? That is all I want! Before denying loving parents the chance to adopt foster children, how about we enact laws to take kids away from the ones who are abusing/raping/killing their kids??

PS - Do NOT read the comments section on MLive - they are not indicative of the mentality of most of us Michiganders :)

I agree, that comments section does NOT reflect the views of most of the people I know. But I noticed that a lot of comments on MLive continuously come from the same hate-filled posters. Apparently they have nothing better to do then troll and make inflammtory remarks.
What I don't understand is how come a same-sex couple can be foster parents, that's fine, but not allowed to adopt? :(

PS - Do NOT read the comments section on MLive - they are not indicative of the mentality of most of us Michiganders :)

Well, of course, as soon as I read that, I had to go and read the comments. ;)

Michiganders need not worry: the negative comments are almost all by the same three or four, rather ill-informed posters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back