Fleet White v. Keenan

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A hearing was supposed to be held in this case last Friday, but Fleet White called in sick, so it was held on this past Friday. Judge Stanstead has said he will make a decision by Thursday, October 23.

Hi Ned,

This one isn't about a special prosecutor. The DA reviewing that case said they would not prosecute under a criminal libel statute. The Whites are appealing that.

This one I will post more in depth on on Thursday. You'll understand it better then.

He who represents himself has a fool for a client.

Fleet "Fool for a client" White today lost his latest bogus case against a DA's office, this time against the Boulder DA's office. The Judge denied the Whites' application for an order to show cause. Congratulations to the Boulder DA's office, who won't have to waste any more of it's time and effort that can be better spent with real cases, in this matter.

Criminal libel charges are rarely brought and never against a newspaper instead of an individual.
Fleet White undoubtedly is angry that such baseless and absurd accusations were made by an utter fruitcake and given the slightest imprimatur of legitimacy by being republished in the local and national press.
I don't blame him for his anger. He wants to be left alone and he is outraged at the unfairness of his having been accused of such despicable things by some SLO-Life weirdo.

What is so wrong about a man trying to defend his reputation and that of his family? And going about it in a reasoned, lawful manner.

Candy, just what is your agenda here?

DITTO Toth (never thought I'd say that!) and cantaloupe (welcome :)).

Oh, and speaking of wasting time and effort that can be better spent... Candy, why are you harassing Fleet White?

Toth,

You are right about Criminal libel suits, and White's was dismissed in short order. The Boulder DA's office already helped White out by turning over hundreds of pages of materials if the Whites would have ever tried to sue in civil court. But they had no intention of it, a lawsuit that would subject them to scrutiny and deposition as well.

White was trying to sue the Boulder DA's office this time to obtain redacted portions of Linda Wickman's notes after the statute of limitations was over. These redactions are also believed to be related to the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation, yet another reason they can't be released.

White knows all about the statute of limitations. When he sued DA Dave Thomas (the DA's office of the county that threw him in jail) they asked for an expedited ruling because of the statute of limitations running out. The Judge sure gave Fleet an expedited ruling, throwing out his case in the first hearing saying he put no evidence up at all of a crime committed by DA Dave Thomas. White was just harassing Dave Thomas for a Judge in Jefferson County throwing him in jail for contempt.

White sued three sitting DA's just this year and lost every single suit.

Right on, Toth and cantaloupe! Great posts. I salute you both.

Britt, I don't get it either.

Fleet White seems rather concerned about himself, not too much about JonBenet or her parents. He did show up when called that morning and he did seem more sensible in certain ways than the BPD were that morning.

He is a loner and a bit of a weirdo but I don't think he is a criminal at all.

If Fleet White is upset, I think it's rightfully so. He responded to Patsy's frantic plea to come over, and his and Priscilla's life must be a nightmare, since. People should just leave them alone, IMO.

Originally posted by Toth
Fleet White seems rather concerned about himself, not too much about JonBenet or her parents.
Fleet should be concerned about John and Patsy? I think any concern he may have goes away quickly when he looks in the mirror and sees the bus tracks.

Originally posted by Toth
Criminal libel charges are rarely brought and never against a newspaper instead of an individual.
Fleet White undoubtedly is angry that such baseless and absurd accusations were made by an utter fruitcake and given the slightest imprimatur of legitimacy by being republished in the local and national press.
I don't blame him for his anger. He wants to be left alone and he is outraged at the unfairness of his having been accused of such despicable things by some SLO-Life weirdo.

BRAVO TOTH!

BRAVO!

Just what does this unfounded harassment of FW have to do with the murder of JonBenet?

Nothing as far as I can tell....

Yeah, I agree. Let's not harrass poor Fleet and Priscilla. I think Patsy Ramsey did a number on them, and their lives are most likely shattered and not the same. Whatever they do, we must try to understand, not push them further down. JMO.

Toth quote:
He is a loner and a bit of a weirdo but I don't think he is a criminal at all.

Now what exactly takes him off the suspect list?

Originally posted by Imon128
Yeah, I agree. Let's not harrass poor Fleet and Priscilla. I think Patsy Ramsey did a number on them, and their lives are most likely shattered and not the same. Whatever they do, we must try to understand, not push them further down. JMO.

I ditto that!; walk in the White's SHOES(?)!...IMHO it's not a game I would want to play regardless if I knew the rules...!!!:(

IMHO The White's are trying to move forward to a solution:Bring JonBenet's Killer to Justice...Plain/Simple--YES! ... but the road is oh so rocky...!!!

FYI (FACT:ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT!):
http://members.aol.com/MICHELE917/
OPEN LETTER TO FLEET WHITE:
It is my hope that you will now be persuaded, as a principal in the case, as a citizen of Colorado and, as someone who knows more about this case than any of us, to file an action to force Governor Romer or Attorney General Gale Norton to name a Special Prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case.

...above is a partial post///...pull URL above for remainder info!:cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back