Identified! MO - Salem - Skeletal remains found, Jan'12 - Danny Fleming

This is a very remote area (Mark Twain National Forest). I am familiar with this part of Missouri and have often thought that it would be very easy to hide a crime there. I would suspect that the person was from a small town in Southern MO or from just south of St. Louis metro. The small highways leading to this area are generally 2-lane roads that are very curvy, so it would have to be someone familiar with the area. Highway 55 and 44 are the 2 major highways that provide access to these smaller roads, so someone could have come from either direction. There are too many missing people from the area to even guess who it could be, so we will have to wait to get more details.

That would be a miracle - wouldn't it?! I would love for Jackie to be found. Does 2 hours away seem too far?

I haven't followed her case really, but know it was along the MS river area...and wasn't there mention of Cape Girardeau and Rte 55? Doesn't 55 intersect with 44 around St. Louis? I'll have to look at the map. He was a cop, so I believe he would take her a great distance, imo. Also, Ft. Leavenworth is not too far from Salem.

ETA: More or less straight shot from Cape Girardeau: http://g.co/maps/eyyfg

I haven't followed her case really, but know it was along the MS river area...and wasn't there mention of Cape Girardeau and Rte 55? Doesn't 55 intersect with 44 around St. Louis? I'll have to look at the map. He was a cop, so I believe he would take her a great distance, imo. Also, Ft. Leavenworth is not too far from Salem.

ETA: More or less straight shot from Cape Girardeau: http://g.co/maps/eyyfg

Jackie's car was found along highway 55 in Arnold, MO, which is about 15 miles south of downtown St. Louis. Highway 55 intersects highway 44 in downtown St. Louis only. Ft. Leavenworth KS is not close to Salem....are you referring to Ft. Leonard Wood???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back