GUILTY OK - Kylen Whitehorn & Deauntre Smith for home invasion, Edmond, 2012

One of my best pals lives in Edmond. Will have to warn him off answering the door for "yard workers."

One of my best pals lives in Edmond. Will have to warn him off answering the door for "yard workers."

Better yet tell him not to answer. The article said the crime rate is close to none though. "I want to go to there".:crazy::crazy::crazy:

How about the neighbor who is rethinking his glass doors? No curtains? Glass? Man, here we're behind a fortress.

Here's to hoping that was isolated in Edmond. Kids too.

From August 2012:

http://www.edmondsun.com/news/local_news/article_35bfdee6-906c-5d99-991c-f3893f139fc7.html?mode=jqm

After entering a plea of guilty in May, Kylen Terrell Whitehorn, 18, formerly of Oklahoma City, began serving his sentence on July 5 at the Oklahoma City Community Correctional Center...

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater charged Whitehorn with felony counts of conspiracy to commit robbery, first-degree burglary, concealing stolen property, three counts of robbery with a firearm and two counts of kidnapping.

Whitehorn’s sentence is scheduled to end on Jan. 24, 2022. His first parole hearing date is scheduled for June 6, 2020.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back