CO - Nyesha Hall-Gonzalez charged with attempted murder and child abuse, 2012

Wow,,thank you Axel, what a beautiful dog, his eyes look almost human.

And as far as that mother she needs to be put down! If it wasn't for Axel that poor child would have never been found.

This sounds like there might be some mental illness going on... she had a husband who now has custody of the boy.
She was disoriented and looked like she had been in a fight... reminds me of a couple of other cases actually.
Will have to see how this one plays out.

Frankly, I'm not too thrilled the child has been handed over to the father. If the mother has mental issues, why did he allow her to go out with the child alone? Does he also have mental issues? I just don't have warm and fuzzy feelings about this.

more information
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30341653/detail.html?hpt=ju_bn6

a suicidal mother admitted burying her 2-year-old son under 4 feet of tumbleweeds and leaving him to die

found the toddler, wearing a diaper and wrapped in his mother's coat and a dress,

someone called 911 to report seeing a woman wandering in a nightgown

Hall-Gonzalez was going through a divorce and had told a friend on Friday that she planned to kill herself and Carmelo, because “no one would want him after she killed herself," the affidavit said. Hall-Gonzalez said she wasn't going to kill her other child, an infant, who was with her husband on Saturday.

more information
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30341653/detail.html?hpt=ju_bn6

a suicidal mother admitted burying her 2-year-old son under 4 feet of tumbleweeds and leaving him to die

found the toddler, wearing a diaper and wrapped in his mother's coat and a dress,

someone called 911 to report seeing a woman wandering in a nightgown

Hall-Gonzalez was going through a divorce and had told a friend on Friday that she planned to kill herself and Carmelo, because “no one would want him after she killed herself," the affidavit said. Hall-Gonzalez said she wasn't going to kill her other child, an infant, who was with her husband on Saturday.

Why would no one want him? that is bs, excuse me but i'm so tired of people doing things to others (especially children) and then saying they were 'going to kill themselves...no sympathy here. So glad the infant and toddler will have a life now, hopefully, with NO further contact from her. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back