GUILTY MS - Sherry Percival, 50, beaten to death, DeSoto County, May 2011

That's what I was thinking, MyTee. This is just a few miles from where we live (I'm the one that lives in Walls, MS). I'll have to take a road trip down that way.

Good deal, samsmom. It will be good to be able to hear what a local can find out!

The remains were found off 301 and Platt road, close to Arkubulta lake (so about 15 miles south of us), most likely the 50 yr old lady last seen at The Handshake Bar. MHO

HERNANDO, MS -

(WMC-TV) – A North Mississippi murder mystery is now solved. DeSoto County authorities announced Friday that Sherry Smith Percival's boyfriend confessed to her murder.

Michael Owens actually pleaded guilty Friday morning and was immediately sentenced to life in prison for beating Sherry Smith Percival to death with a tree limb.

more at wmctv.com

Hello to everyone.. I am sherrys nephew. Thanks for everyone's support years ago. I miss her so very much.. and why I am on here 7 years later is a I guess me just not being able to let her go.. micheal Owens is just about up for parole.. it's saddens me to know he could possibly get out.. RIP auntie love u so very much.. you are the best..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back