CA CA - Debra Kidwell, 26, & 3-year-old twins (Joshua & Jackson), Ventura, 4 May 1979

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
DKidwell.jpg

Missing since May 4, 1979 from Ventura, Ventura County, California.
Classification: Missing

Debra was last seen in Ventura California on May 4, 1979. She has never been heard from again.

Doe Network - http://doenetwork.org/cases/870dfca.html

Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kidwell_debra.html

Possibility that Debra Kidwell could be Washoe County, Nevada Jane Doe. Namus UP # 8427. Debra went missing 3 years before. She is in the correct age demographic, hair color and eye color match, height is close, weight is a very close match, both have surgical c-section scars. Ventura CA is only an 8 hour drive to Washoe County, NV. Seems like a great possibility. Washoe Doe has been DNA matched too lots of women, over 200, but she has not been tested for Debra. I have contacted the detective working on Debra's case, haven't heard anything back yet. Does someone here have better connections where a sample could be done? Debra has DNA on file.

Hello my name is Josalyn and Debra Kidwell (Cronan) is my biological aunt. I am trying to find out any details I can about her case. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Josalyn, Is Debra Lynn Kidwell – The Charley Project the same Debra Lynn Kidwell you are related to? It says she had three year old twins with her at the time!!! I presume they would be your cousins. Seems like a big news story yet, I don't recall ever hearing about this case. Do you know why there doesn't seem to be any media coverage and/or photos made available of her or children to the public? Perhaps providing additional photos and information about the circumstances would be useful in generating more attention and assistance for your family. Also, have you checked 50 Missing Women Linked to Serial Killer ? It was same time period and general area I believe. Good luck to you.

Debra Lynn Kidwell – The Charley Project

debra_lynn_kidwell_1.jpg
kidwell_debra2.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Debra was last seen on May 4, 1979 in Ventura, California. She has never been heard from again. At the time of her disappearance, she was accompanied by her three-year-old twin sons, Jackson and Joshua. The twins are missing along with their mother.

Debra and her sons were reported missing by her husband, John Needham Kidwell. He was considered a suspect at the time and it's unclear whether police ever cleared him. He died in 2008. Debra's family is still looking for her and the twins, however. Their cases remain unsolved.

Jackson Kidwell – The Charley Project

kidwell_jackson.jpg

Jackson Kidwell
  • Missing Since 05/04/1979
  • Missing From Ventura, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 03/13/1976 (43)
  • Age 3 years old
  • Height and Weight 3'2, 50 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Jackson is missing with his twin brother, Joshua, and their mother, Debra. They were last seen on May 4, 1979 in Ventura, California.

Joshua Kidwell – The Charley Project

kidwell_joshua.jpg

Joshua Kidwell
  • Missing Since 05/04/1979
  • Missing From Ventura, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 03/13/1976 (43)
  • Age 3 years old
  • Height and Weight 3'2, 50 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Joshua is missing with his twin brother, Jackson, and their mother, Debra. They were last seen on May 4, 1979 in Ventura, California.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back