Birth control pill recall!!! Please share!

My lot is affected. Crap. I read about this and am panicky. I've been bleeding lightly and thought "wow, do I need a stronger hormone level?" I've been on this for years and am pretty worried. Bummer.

My lot is affected. Crap. I read about this and am panicky. I've been bleeding lightly and thought "wow, do I need a stronger hormone level?" I've been on this for years and am pretty worried. Bummer.

Better test, I had implantation bleeding with all my kids

I saw this on the news last night and called my 23 yr old son. He lives with his gf so I asked him " Is A_____ on the pill?"

him: EWWWW...why are you asking me this?

me: Because there is a recall...some brands are not working...

him...CLICK...

oh oh

I know someone who is pregnant & not a bit happy about it/ she hasn't missed a pill! She is a very high risk pregnancy / Drs say she can't carry it.

I got put on this to regulate my period. It just made me crazy as all get out. Hmmm....

They said it poses no health risk? Are you kidding me?

Uhhh..........this statement must not be from anyone using their own product.

Machines are only as good as those operating them. I know that was originally for computers, lol, but IMHO, this just shows it's applicable to machines as well.

Automation is great. Just not infallible.

It'll be interesting how many claims they end up with from unhappy customers who will have a life-time reminder of this little error in their production line. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

I don't either....but no health risks involved. They can change their minds & go scott free.

Neither does the Drs / her Dr has advised her to abort / to be on the cautious side. Her & the babies life are in danger.......Phizer sure won't be responible for medical bills for years to come. They have the money to fight & government officials who are major stock holders to uphold them.

This is a no win situation & SOOOOO sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back