Cat Mutilated, Murdered- Political Motive?

Snick1946

Reaction score
I searched to see if this had already been posted and couldn't find it, if it has please combine.

A cat belonging to the family of a Democratic political worker in Arkansas has been found mutilated with the world 'LIBERAL' scrawled across its body:

http://www.cbsnews.c...rawled-on-body/

We can all disagree on politics. I think we can all agree on this being despicable. My guess is that it's some mentally disturbed kid in the neighborhood.

I had a hard time with the link, but found this. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised at this cruel political stunt. Whomever is responsible will be caught, eventually, probably from his/her own bragging via a warped sense of entitlement. I'm horrified for that small child, good grief. :furious: Poor kitty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYRCAZ5DvI

I searched to see if this had already been posted and couldn't find it, if it has please combine.

A cat belonging to the family of a Democratic political worker in Arkansas has been found mutilated with the world 'LIBERAL' scrawled across its body:

We can all disagree on politics. I think we can all agree on this being despicable. My guess is that it's some mentally disturbed kid in the neighborhood.

Re: BBM above; I respectfully disagree Snick. Kids aren't typically that involved or interested in polictics or likely to be familiar with terms such as Democrat = Liberal. Unfortunately, my guess is that this is the work of a right-wing, mentally disturbed radical... JMO~

I an not a liberal dem. I am, however, completely horrified that this occurred, and am furious. And it makes me sick.

Best-
Herding Cats

I can't open the link but that's okay with me. I'd rather not read more about it. People are sick.

When sick people take their agenda into killing defenseless animals to make a "political statement" I'm beyond furious.

Go after the humans and leave defenseless and precious animals out of your evil plans.

I can't open the link but that's okay with me. I'd rather not read more about it. People are sick.

Indeed they are. And killing an innocent and defenseless animal sickens me. Gestapo tactics and disgusting beyond belief.

How can a DEFENSELESS cat be held as collateral damage in a political dispute? The world is full of despicable and evil psychopaths that need to be eliminated from the face of this earth.

I'd trust an animal with my life more than I would trust a so called "human".

Animals are not inherently evil. They don't possess the "evil gene" that some "humans" possess.

Even wild animals do not kill for sport. I am sickened by this.

Even though my political sympathies are with the cat owner, I seriously wonder about this story. I wonder if the cat could have been killed by someone and then the word placed on its body in some effort to make a political point?

I agree that kids are not usually likely to care about big issues such as liberal vs conservative. They sometimes however have parents/family who do and this could have triggered this. Reading stuff like this makes me less likely to put out a yard sign or drive around with a bumper sticker. It's so sad we've come to this.

Even though my political sympathies are with the cat owner, I seriously wonder about this story. I wonder if the cat could have been killed by someone and then the word placed on its body in some effort to make a political point?

I agree that kids are not usually likely to care about big issues such as liberal vs conservative. They sometimes however have parents/family who do and this could have triggered this. Reading stuff like this makes me less likely to put out a yard sign or drive around with a bumper sticker. It's so sad we've come to this.

Very true. And what I find most disturbing is that some first class ahole killed and defiled an innocent animal that can't distinguish politics in any form.

Sometimes I just hate other humans.

Basmat - I'm sure glad you decided to become a member here. I like your posts!!

Basmat - I'm sure glad you decided to become a member here. I like your posts!!

Thank you, Hopeful One. As mentioned, I trust animal more than humans.

I once had a tee-shirt that said: The more I see of humans, the more I trust my cat.

I once read that Hitler, as bad a human being as ever was, hated animal abusers. His staff had a standing order to bring to him all articles in the papers about abuse of animals, especially dogs or cats. He often would personally see that harsh justice was meted out. Not in any way advocating anything about him; but it just tells you how far outside the scope of humanity some of these people are.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back