Sincere Thanks from Kiirsi

KBH5

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanted to publicly thank all of you for the tireless efforts you've devoted to Susan, her boys, and her family over the past 2+ years. I've been a quiet member here since December 2009 and I've been amazed at the research and sleuthing skills by members here. You have done so much to help Susan's case move forward and I will forever be grateful.

--Kiirsi Hellewell

Bless you ! Bless the Cox family, too !

Kiirsi,

Im so very sorry for all this pain. If its possible I pray this burden be lightened by sharing your pain.
May God bless you and the Coxes.

Dearest Kiirsi,

Thank you for coming forward now to speak to us here on WS. I had listened to the radio show tonight...you were so strong and informative. I don't know how you muster the strength.

I wish for you in the days ahead, despite all the media interviews and such at which you feel rightfully compelled to attend, that you will get some good and healthful rest as a start to a healing that will no doubt take some time. As a caretaker, you need to take care of you first.

Sending rays of love and hope your way, ongoing.

Prayers to you Kiirsi and to the Cox family. I pray that Susan will be found and will come home now to be with her boys. I know they are together, but it would be nice if they could also rest together.

So may a miracle take place and may Susan be brought home to be with her boys.

Salem

Kiirsi,
I too am so glad that I can address you directly. You have been tireless in your efforts to find justice for your friend and the Cox family. The dignity this family has shown the public is amazing... Whenever I feel an overwhelming sense of anger toward this sick monster and his father, I picture the composure of the Cox family and almost feel ashamed. No sense at all can be made of this madness. I will be glad when LE can let the public know what evidence they have in their hands against these monsters. I really wish they had been able to make arrests before those babies were harmed further. My greatest wish is that you and the Cox Family could feel all of the love and support that we here at Websleuths genuinely feel for you and be swaddled by our prayers. We really are hurting along with you all.

Our hearts go out to you, Kiirsi! :heartluv: Tricia spoke for everyone here when she said if there is anything we can do to help you, please ask!

In the meantime, we are praying that the Lord will fill you full of His grace in the days ahead! :praying:

Dearest Kirsti, and the whole Cox family. If we can share your pain, maybe you will have a tiny bit less to carry. I think most of us here won't rest until Susan has been found....God Bless your family.

Words cannot express how much we at WS all care about Susan's family and friends. May God give you strength in the coming days.

Kiirsi, thank you, for joining us at websleuths radio last night. I know you are still absorbing this loss and so many are clamoring for your time and attention right now. It meant so much to so many of us that you were able to join us, Susan and the boys' extended websleuth family.

Please know how very much we all care for and support you and the Cox family.

We will continue to suport every effort to find Susan and keep her case from fading from the public eye.

Kiirsi, blessings to you. You took up a terrific burden and carried it through the past years. You have been the face of Susan and a wonderful support for the Cox family, including those little boys.

I pray you will have some time to totally process the tremendous loss and come through the other side renewed.

You are a strong person whom I greatly admire.

I think I could stare at this thread for days and still not be able to come up with the "right words"....

Kiirsi,

I am so, so sorry for what you are going through. My heart is shattered for you and the Cox family. I hope you can find some comfort knowing how proud Susan must be to have such a devoted friend who never gave up. We should all be so fortunate to have such a dedicated friend.

God bless you and thank you for remaining steadfast over the past 2+ years.

bless you and the entire family

sending *hugs* from Canada

Words fail me, Kiirsi-I am so sorry for your continued loss. :(

Word fail me here too. Please know you are in our prayers Kiirsi as are the Cox family and all who knew Susan and these precious boys.

May Gods peace find you in this trying time.

Kiirsi ~ I know in my heart Susan is up in heaven smiling that beautiful smile down on you and the rest of her loved ones.

Please know your pain is shared by many. I know the grief is so raw right now, I pray that your memories of Susan with her boys will spread over you like a healing salve.

I wish this were just a terrible dream from which we could all wake.

God Bless.

Kiirsi, your joining Tricia on the radio last evening was remarkable. Your strength and courage is a lesson for all of us too. I hope in the days ahead you can find a peace within your own heart to heal what has been hurt so deeply. Those of us here at WB will keep you and the Cox family in our thoughts and prayers.

Kiirsi,

I just listened to the blogtalk radio from last night. I just wanted to reach out to you and give you a hug. I am so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss Kiirsi. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, the family, and the friends. :(

Words cannot express how sorry, how utterly SORRY I am for your pain. To you, the Cox's and everyone who knew and loved Susan and the boys, I pray you feel Gods arms around you at this time of unspeakable horror.

I have lit a candle for you all.

A million hugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo