Powell family statements addressing the murder/suicide*merged*

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
Talk about deflection. Sheeeeeesh.

Being bullied doesn't cause someone to burn two children to death.

Um, yeah. :/ I get his family clinging to anything that would help explain WHY Powell murdered his two innocent sons but yeah, that excuse seems to be a reach.

A "grown" "man" should have been stronger and better than whatever is said about him online (as well as media and public opinion) for his children, especially if he is the main benefactor after their mother goes missing when he claims he had no part in it.

Cyber bulling? Baloney. Stop trying to skirt around that your cousin was sick and twisted and went to great lengths to hurt many people (his family and friends included) to have his selfish needs met.

Also, the Powell family should stay off line, imo. I personally don't want to hear from you unless SP is ready to talk.

Is that family tree one straight line? Lots of wackiness.

Un-freakin'-believable! He's nuckin' futs! :yes:

Must be nice to never be responsible for one's own choices and actions. Sheesh. Pardon me while I :sick:

From the article:

Leach said he’s aware that the Powell family conducted their own cyber attack on the Cox family and West Valley City Police Department at www.susanpowell.org and more recently, at their website, "4thekidzz," which seems to have been removed following Josh Powell’s death.
And yet, no one in the Cox family responded to the Powell's attack (cyberbullying!) by murdering innocent children.

You really should :shutup: and crawl back under your rock, Mr. Leach.

For common decency, Mr. Leach should be disgusted and ashamed of himself for his idiotic comments. Someone please take Mr. Leach out behind the barn and teach him what bullying means.:maddening:

From the article:

And yet, no one in the Cox family responded to the Powell's attack (cyberbullying!) by murdering innocent children.

You really should :shutup: and crawl back under your rock, Mr. Leach.

So big of him to acknowledge this....and the Coxes took all this and never responded in kind.

No one 'bullied' josh into his evil actions.

A cousin of Josh Powell on Monday implored the FBI to launch an investigation into Facebook postings that he claims "cyberbullied" Josh Powell and possibly contributed to the man’s decision to kill himself and his children in a dramatic Washington house fire over the weekend

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53457213-78/powell-josh-leach-family.html.csp#disqus_thread

He can't be serious?? Well...he is a cousin..may explain it....

OMG ... Really ? Really ?

:waitasec: I guess he wanted his 15 minutes ... a HUGE WASTE ...

:waitasec: :violin:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back