Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Lisa has been missing over four months now. Do you have firm thoughts or are you undecided in who you believe is responsible for her vanishing? This poll is not so much about who you believe is responsible but if you believe firmly in who you suspect or if you are undecided.

As always, snark and personal attacks are not acceptable when posting*

I firmly believe that I'm in the undecided category.

I'm squishy. I know what I believe; I just don't want to be right. I want Baby Lisa to come home safe and sound.

My hinkey meter went up immediately in the beginning of this case, however, I tried to keep an open mind. Not now. Set in stone.

Totally on the very top of the fence. Not leaning any particular way at this point. too much bad info or no info.

I guess I would have to fit in the squishy catagory,..not undecided, but not firm.

I'm not undecided about what I believe, that is that Lisa was abducted by someone knowing the family, as well as the neighborhood. However, more facts about the case could change my mind on that.

I pretty much feel the same way as 4Jacy does. I did/do try to keep an open mind, but I just see too many inconsistencies in her story. I firmly believe that she has something to do with Lisa's disappearance. I didn't believe so in the beginning, but by the time she shut down to LE, I had already begun to believe that she had something to do with it.

I was on the wall before, but now I'm pretty sure this was a stranger abduction.
That doesn't mean I'd be surprised to learn otherwise though.

I'm pretty sure it was not a SODDI .. too many coincidences for me. I'm firm in my belief that the answer lies with Deb and JI and the neighbor

My beliefs about Lisa's disappearance are firm.

:seeya: ... F I R M ...

And after that recent "performance" on the DP Show ... I'm even more FIRM than I was before the show aired ...

:waitasec: A hurricane or a tornado won't even make me "budge" on this one ...

MOO ...

Debby's story was ridiculous from the beginning, and it only got worse as she started lying and changing it. There is no mystery here.

It's sad she seems to have gotten away with it, but sometimes that happens.

Mostly firm. Like wet cement, it has the potential to become firm very quickly.

I'm squishy, I think there is a 1% chance that Lisa is alive and someone took her, but I kinda cling to that chance b/c it means she's alive.

The parents have done nothing to look innocent, the more they talk the more guilty they look. I feel there is a lot they could do that would push me more into their favor, but they aren't doing it.

The poll question is:

"My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago..."

My answer: I don't believe Baby Lisa was "taken". I firmly believe her mother knows exactly what happened.

I don't know who is responsible for "taking" Lisa but I hold Deborah responsible because of her self proclaimed drunkenness. If she wasn't drunk, as she claims, then she's definitely involved. Other than that, I don't think I have enough facts to even begin to theorize on what actually happened to Baby Lisa. The parents' actions and inactions continue to make them look more rather than less suspicious as time passes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back