State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby1

Cancer Sucks
Reaction score
Here's a new thread. Hope that's ok :)

Did Jason possibly drug Michelle so that she couldn't fight back? I'm sure a tox. report was done, but I don't know the results.

Also, I assume that the defense attorneys are the same ones as in the first trial?

I'm so totally impressed with Meridith, even during this horrible part of the trial, she is so very strong. Would love to be friends with her in real life.

Lurking here. I know nothing about this case. I didn't even realize this is a retrial until I started reading the threads.

Today I don't care for the DT's line of questioning about the 911 call. What was she suppose to do? Stand there? :(

Since he's going in to CY/inaudible parts, can the DA go back and redirect on those in reference to CA's inaudible's? Afterall, since Meredith has had time to reflect upon CY's statements etc.

Yikers....is the Defense really trying to imply the sister had something to do with it? Did they do this in the first trial too?

Meredith did a great job on that 911 call. I've called 911 in a panic a couple times and it's extremely difficult to remain calm.

Meredith did a great job on that 911 call. I've called 911 in a panic a couple times and it's extremely difficult to remain calm.

I had to call once and they asked me my BDay, Couldn't remember for the life of me. Told her I must have had one, because I was alive...:waitasec:

Did Jason possibly drug Michelle so that she couldn't fight back? I'm sure a tox. report was done, but I don't know the results.

Also, I assume that the defense attorneys are the same ones as in the first trial?

Same attorneys as in first trial. I don't know about the tox screen, so sorry.

I had to call once and they asked me my BDay, Couldn't remember for the life of me. Told her I must have had one, because I was alive...:waitasec:

The first time I called was in the middle of the night, when a car had crashed into a neighbors house, and all I could remember was my street location. I kept saying "59th street, one block north of Lincoln" over & over. He asked 'what happened?' And I just kept saying '59th street, one block north of Lincoln."

Poor C. It sounds like she saw the whole thing!

Meredith is a rock. One of the best witnesses I have ever seen.

Did anyone else just see/hear MF say that CY said 'daddy did it' (without actually saying it)????

MF did a great job. She is a rock! Her sister is very proud of her I am sure!

Good, getting into CY *referencing her father*.

Well, that didn't produce anything did it? I had to take the dogs out and missed part of it but it seemed to have ended before it got going good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff