2012.2.8 - Chuck and Judy Cox to appear on Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show will be starting in about 15 minutes. Please do not start posting until the show has begun. :tyou:

so much sympathy for the Coxes . . . they found out about the explosion on Facebook!

Wow I can't believe how strong they are

"Are the boys gone?" Grandpa Cox asked LE when he & the Bishop arrived at the scene.

They knew something was up

I'm watching but don't know if I can continue, I feel so badly for what the Cox must be going through. I'm hoping NG doesn't make this dramatic, Chucks wiping away tears now.

This is so painful to watch. I am crying because their pain is so strong. I can feel a part of their pain but no one can every imagine the suffering they are going through. God bless them and all that love Susan and the boys.

OMG! This is heartbreaking to watch...Mr. Cox found out about it by a posting on facebook? Oh no :(

That was so hard to watch...I'm sitting here in tears. I cannot even imagine the pain they feel.

Does anyone else feel that it is way too early for the Cox's to be appearing on Nancy Grace.. or any other show. Their pain is so raw it hasn't even been a week. I kind of cringe when Nancy asks them.. so how did you feel when you found out the boys were dead?

I really do feel for them... what they must be going through.. can't even imagine..

no one understand why Josh still could have control over the boys . . .

discussing the Powell's divorce papers & the Cox's concern with Josh's mental state

That link isn't coming up for me. Anywhere else I can watch it live?

Does anyone else feel that it is way too early for the Cox's to be appearing on Nancy Grace.. or any other show. Their pain is so raw it hasn't even been a week. I kind of cringe when Nancy asks them.. so how did you feel when you found out the boys were dead?

I really do feel for them... what they must be going through.. can't even imagine..

No IMHO -- I think the Coxes have been through this for over 2 years & know that NG is an advocate against violence. They are just getting their message out.

People grieve in different ways

I don't think they would have appeared on her show unless they felt ready to. You can see their pain is still so raw, so it is a wonder they'd want to do this.... They are incredibly strong people!

Chuck Cox: "I don't think we could have done anything more" when discussing everything they did to keep the boys from Josh.

It breaks my heart in two that he even is beginning to thing he could have done anything! Break the law, I guess! :furious:

Oh I want to go back in time for them all - and stop Josh myself!!!

I don't think they would have appeared on her show unless they felt ready to. You can see their pain is still so raw, so it is a wonder they'd want to do this.... They are incredibly strong people!

I felt the same about Kiirsi being on the radio show Monday night. Tricia told her before the show started that she could bow out at any time and she chose to stay. It might be part of the healing process for them.

Josh attempted suicide once before and killed an animal.... WOW! I had NOT heard that before!!!
~yes he was a danger...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members