This is very difficult....however, (if DB confessed now...)

4Jacy

Reaction score
however, if DB confessed at this point, I think many people would forgive her. I'm not saying that they would embrace her (I couldn't), but prehaps there is more then we know about DB. DB, I believe you and your people read here, just come forward, please.

No one believes any of your stories, get it off your chest, and have peace, trust me, there is no other way.

I thought that too. I mean, gosh, how horrible could it be to lose a child through an accident that perhaps you caused through neglect or just purely an accident? I guess this is the reason that I feel that it was more of a neglectful accident (like forgetting Lisa in the bathtub) or a reckless accident (like giving her too much medication). I wouldn't even rule out shaking or throwing her down roughly. If it was absolutely anything else, I just can't see her NOT calling 911.

But, no matter what, even now it would give more peace to coming forward with the real story. She will never be able to live with herself as she ages if she doesn't.

however, if DB confessed at this point, I think many people would forgive her. I'm not saying that they would embrace her (I couldn't), but prehaps there is more then we know about DB. DB, I believe you and your people read here, just come forward, please.

No one believes any of your stories, get it off your chest, and have peace, trust me, there is no other way.
If your saying Debbie confessed to killing Lisa then no I wouldn't forgive her. Why would I forgive someone who killed their own child? No way.

I could forgive her if it was an accident and she panicked. If that is the case she needs to confess so everyone can move on. :rose:

What in the world? :sigh:

I could forgive her if it was an accident and she panicked. If that is the case she needs to confess so everyone can move on. :rose:

If there was an accident you call 911. If you don't, you don't deserve forgiveness. JMO.

It is presumptuous of you to think that everyone believes as you do.

Why would she confess to something? If she's guilty of doing something to BL, she's not going to confess, even if it's an accident. She made that decision by trying to cover it up. If she's innocent, well that speaks for itself.

If your saying Debbie confessed to killing Lisa then no I wouldn't forgive her. Why would I forgive someone who killed their own child? No way.

I think that accidents can and do occur. I'm sure that any parent who had harmed or killed their child due to an accident wishes daily that it had never happened.

Having said all that, I don't agree with all the lying and deceit that has gone on in this case, if an accident has indeed occurred.

I also don't think it's my place, or really any of the rest of the general public, to "forgive" her. That's between her, her God, if she believes in one, and her family. But maybe she's worried about how the general public sees her, I don't know. Maybe that general forgiveness would be important to her.

I think that accidents can and do occur. I'm sure that any parent who had harmed or killed their child due to an accident wishes daily that it had never happened.

Having said all that, I don't agree with all the lying and deceit that has gone on in this case, if an accident has indeed occurred.

I also don't think it's my place, or really any of the rest of the general public, to "forgive" her. That's between her, her God, if she believes in one, and her family. But maybe she's worried about how the general public sees her, I don't know. Maybe that general forgiveness would be important to her.

BBM

I think that is her issue regardless of guilt and has actually hurt her. Because she's so concerned, she says conflicting things. She's too careful with her words, she obviously is not used to speaking about things over and over again, especially in front of a camera.

Folks have judged her on guilt/innocence based a lot on that.

nope, she won't confess. Evidenced by the wine admission, she'll only admit once she has no choice.

she won't confess until they pin her down.

that being said, she has to get up every day and look in the mirror.

karma has a way of biting you on the butt.

I'd be so afraid to carry something like that around.

Josh Powell is another example of evil personified who could carry on for years.

IMHO the babies dead, gone, not coming back.

Goal now, stay out of jail for as long as possible.

Lets hope these LE don't make the same stupid mistakes that Utah did in Susan Powell's case.

I know its not "popular" to say this, but I just don't buy her claim of innocence. You can tell from what she has said and how she is SO defensive. I don't presume to know how one should act in such a situation, but from the beginning DB has been avoiding multiple truths. She was no more convincing even on Dr Phil. Usually if he advocates for someone, I trust it...not this time. Baby Lisa is the victim here. NOT DB and her very silent boyfriend. MOO JMO

I know its not "popular" to say this, but I just don't buy her claim of innocence. You can tell from what she has said and how she is SO defensive. I don't presume to know how one should act in such a situation, but from the beginning DB has been avoiding multiple truths. She was no more convincing even on Dr Phil. Usually if he advocates for someone, I trust it...not this time. Baby Lisa is the victim here. NOT DB and her very silent boyfriend. MOO JMO

Actually your opinion is quite popular more so than those of us who are still on the fence.

Recently, in my area, a man confessed to a murder he committed 30 years ago. He said he just had to get it off his chest. He was promptly arrested and is now going through all the legalities.

DB does not seem to be the psycho that Casey Anthony is. I do believe she has a conscience. If she's not routed out by investigators first, I do believe she will eventually spill the beans. But when she decides to come forward is anybody's guess.

I personally believe that DB cares a LOT about what other people think. The fact that she says repeatedly that she doesn't care what people think leads me to believe this even more. She is probably a person with low self esteem anyway and does care how others think of her.

BBM

I think that is her issue regardless of guilt and has actually hurt her. Because she's so concerned, she says conflicting things. She's too careful with her words, she obviously is not used to speaking about things over and over again, especially in front of a camera.

But, you could say that about literally any person who is thrust into the limelight. I know that I sound like a broken record, but I'm going to repeat it over and over since this argument keeps coming up. The truth never changes. If you speak about the truth "over and over", it never changes, because it is the truth. If you are not speaking of the truth, there are subtle changes...and this is what we are seeing with DB.

BBM

I'm not sure about that. I base my opinion regarding DB's guilt/innocence on the circumstances that night, and things that don't add up for me. There have been aggravating factors since then, i.e. some of her words and behavior.

But, you could say that about literally any person who is thrust into the limelight. I know that I sound like a broken record, but I'm going to repeat it over and over since this argument keeps coming up. The truth never changes. If you speak about the truth "over and over", it never changes, because it is the truth. If you are not speaking of the truth, there are subtle changes...and this is what we are seeing with DB.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I do think it's possible to 'overcorrect' things, especially if they are things that were initially said. I'm not making excuses as to her changing aspects of her story. The truth to her, at it's very basic form, is she went inside and went to sleep. BL was taken while she was sleeping.

I'm not sure about that. I base my opinion regarding DB's guilt/innocence on the circumstances that night, and things that don't add up for me. There have been aggravating factors since then, i.e. some of her words and behavior.

Maybe not you personally, but I think a lot have based guilt off what's been said vs. what makes sense. The constant thing I hear is, there is no evidence of an intruder. There is no evidence of her killing her child either. So what's left? Her story and whether you believe it or not. Most don't, for various reasons. Doesn't make it right or wrong, because as of today, nobody here knows the exact truth of that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back