CT CT - Dawn Schultz, 19, Middletown, Dec 2011

OneLostGrl

I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
Reaction score
My cousin shared this info on facebook today... She is friends with Dawn's aunt. They know I'm posting this info and I have encouraged them to join so they can take part in the thread. I hope they do.

missing2.jpg

missing.jpg

This is Dawn Lynn Schultz, she is 19 years old and was last seen in Middletown, CT in December 2011. The family says they have made a police report but were told that "she may not even be missing just doesnt want to be found and if they find her and she doesnt want anyone to know where she is all they could tell her mother is that she is ok" (from Dawn's aunt). They haven't made a "missing" facebook page yet, hopefully that will take place soon.

The family seems very worried, and I know ya'll will be able to offer great support and resources etc.

Thank you for posting this thread about a missing teen, Dawn Lynn Schultz. Her Aunt is a friend of mine. When I found out she was missing, of course wanted to help. My cousin posted this thread on behalf of the friends and family of Dawn that obviously want her found. If anyone has any information as to her whereabouts, please let her family know. Even if she does not want to be found (for whatever reason), please do the right thing and at least let her family know that she is safe and well.

Thank you for posting this thread about a missing teen, Dawn Lynn Schultz. Her Aunt is a friend of mine. When I found out she was missing, of course wanted to help. My cousin posted this thread on behalf of the friends and family of Dawn that obviously want her found. If anyone has any information as to her whereabouts, please let her family know. Even if she does not want to be found (for whatever reason), please do the right thing and at least let her family know that she is safe and well.

Has there been any news at all? Julie, do you know if she was still together with the father of her unborn child?

Dawn is still missing

I live in Middletown and have not heard any mention of this in the papers or on the local news. Perhaps that could help if family went to the press. To the family, what is known about when and where she was last seen?

Sent a message via FB this evening to ask Dawn's Aunt if there has been any news at all. I will certainly post again if I hear any news! Hoping and praying for her safety! :please:

I live in Middletown and have not heard any mention of this in the papers or on the local news. Perhaps that could help if family went to the press. To the family, what is known about when and where she was last seen?

I wish I knew details.. was hoping her aunt would join.

She is still missing.. the police were of no help. We hung up fliers and all sorts of things. Reported her missing from new Britain and Middletown..

She is still missing.. the police were of no help. We hung up fliers and all sorts of things. Reported her missing from new Britain and Middletown..

Can you provide any more details? I live in Middletown and would like to be able to help. Also, why isn't she listed in NAMUS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back