2012.02.10 - Dateline tonight

Of course at the same time as the 20/20 show. Argh.

half of us will have to watch 20/20 and the other half of us watch dateline and then compare!

half of us will have to watch 20/20 and the other half of us watch dateline and then compare!
I watched the preview at the link and have no need to see any more. He needs to find a new profession. One that does not deal with life and death situations.

I have my DVR set to record both although I don't know if I can stomach it with all the information we are getting day after day, hour after hour.

Of course at the same time as the 20/20 show. Argh.

I know and I love Keith Morrison's voice on Dateline. I guess I will have to flip back and forth. Hulu.com is pretty good about posting their show early the next morning if that would help you out.

Just fyi I don't know if Dateline posts full episodes, but I know 20/20 does. So if you're going to watch one watch Dateline, then watch 20/20 tomorrow (or possibly tonight after it's aired) when it's posted.

btw Karen my hubby recently sat next to Keith Morrison on a flight and said he was very nice :)

I have my DVR set to record both although I don't know if I can stomach it with all the information we are getting day after day, hour after hour.

I just did a search to save it on my DVR (Direct TV) and the description says Scott Powell, you'd think they'd proof read. geeesh. :innocent:

Just fyi I don't know if Dateline posts full episodes, but I know 20/20 does. So if you're going to watch one watch Dateline, then watch 20/20 tomorrow (or possibly tonight after it's aired) when it's posted.

btw Karen my hubby recently sat next to Keith Morrison on a flight and said he was very nice :)

BBM. OMG, he was so lucky. I adore Keith Morrison. He has the most soothing voice (I know I sound crazy LOL).

He does look to be very nice and genuine.

I have actually played some Dateline videos of him to go to sleep at night when my insomnia kicks it.

Did you know he was Matthew Perry's (aka Chandler Bing on Friends) step-father?

They would have had to pull me off of him if I saw him. LOL! Thanks for sharing!

BBM. OMG, he was so lucky. I adore Keith Morrison. He has the most soothing voice (I know I sound crazy LOL).

He does look to be very nice and genuine.

I have actually played some Dateline videos of him to go to sleep at night when my insomnia kicks it.

Did you know he was Matthew Perry's (aka Chandler Bing on Friends) step-father?

They would have had to pull me off of him if I saw him. LOL! Thanks for sharing!

OT but he also played a news reporter in the "Seinfeld" episode in CA where Kramer was accused of being a serial killer...lol

According to the description on tvguide.com of the 20/20 episode, the entire hour is not about the Powell case. Some of the show will be an interview with someone from "Mob Wives". That's why I'm planning on watching Dateline.

According to the description on tvguide.com of the 20/20 episode, the entire hour is not about the Powell case. Some of the show will be an interview with someone from "Mob Wives". That's why I'm planning on watching Dateline.

20/20 always does more than one story, so they won't give it much time, Dateline will give it the whole hour...unless 20/20 cleared the decks this time.

I just did a search to save it on my DVR (Direct TV) and the description says Scott Powell, you'd think they'd proof read. geeesh. :innocent:

I have just regular cable and it says Scott Powell on the show description also.

Someone must have been thinking of Scott Peterson when they were typing that in.

dvr'ing 20/20, watching dateline. want to get a load of what the 911 dude has to say...

dvr'ing 20/20, watching dateline. want to get a load of what the 911 dude has to say...

I guess I'll do the same thing...someone said 20/20 can be watched online.

You know what makes me so sad? Thinking about Susan falling in love with him and not knowing what she was in for. I guess because the guy I married turned out to be an emotionally abusive jerk...but a prince compared to JP

Wait, this isn't Lester Holbrook is it? Isn't Lester Holbrook of color?

jp was abusive, controlling
sons/father connections in the family
jp mom says sp showed jp *advertiser censored* at an early age
2 box fans on carpet
carpet looked washed
jp called Cox's 2 days later

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics