Mexico Mexico - Barnaby Gabaldon, 22, Ojinaga, Chihuahua, 11 Feb 2012

No one is safe in Mexico. I hope these people are found safe and soon.

My dad is in Mexico right now buying a house after seeing this area in the Yucatan on Intl. House hunters. It worries me :(

That is the tactic kidnappers are using. I heard it on TV a few weeks back. Is what they do is pull a vehicle over, and kidnap them, however even if they get their money 80 % of the time they are not released. It is huge over there right now.

There was a family in a camper from California or Arizona that went to Mexico for vacation and just a few miles south of the border crossing they were pulled over. Lucky for them they were just one of the few that the kidnappers didn't kill. They were able to get back home safely.

Here is some about the family with the RV [ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6047993n&tag=contentBody;storyMediaBox"]Kidnap on Highway 1 - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

It is spilling over into our country too but media isn't reporting it.

There was a family in a camper from California or Arizona that went to Mexico for vacation and just a few miles south of the border crossing they were pulled over. Lucky for them they were just one of the few that the kidnappers didn't kill. They were able to get back home safely.

Here is some about the family with the RV Kidnap on Highway 1 - 48 Hours - CBS News

Even in this Country campers do not feel safe these days. I belong to a few camping clubs ( lot of LE and FD} Don't even let your guard down in the US not safe these days and never ever go camping without firearms.

Even in this Country campers do not feel safe these days. I belong to a few camping clubs ( lot of LE and FD} Don't even let your guard down in the US not safe these days and never ever go camping without firearms.

Mexico rules North America through drug dealers and their designated assassins.

My dad and his co-workers always take a trip to the Rio Grande and hike and fish and boat etc. they occasionally split up and one time a few went hiking and came upon a cave. They are always looking for these caves and Indian artifacts. Well this one they came upon had stacks and stacks of marijuana. They hightailed it outta there and I'm not even sure if they reported it. So very scary and they would have been SLAUGHTERED had they been seen. So scary to think of. Thank God they all made it home safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back