A Message to Websleuths Members and Readers from Chuck Cox

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Chuck Cox would like to ask all of us for a favor;

Please dial back on the criticism of the police, the prosecutors, and all those working hard to help find Susan.

Mr. Cox said he knows emotions are running high but he stressed that the detectives in the case want to bring Susan home as much as he does and even if mistakes were made it does no good now to criticize. Mr. Cox also stated that they wanted to get Josh as much as anyone.

He did say he thought Josh could have been arrested last year and he did tell the prosecutor that Josh was capable of hurting the boys so they had better do something fast. The prosecutor's office told him they had it under control.

Mr. Cox said even if it comes to light that the police and the prosecutors made a mistake and for whatever reason did not arrest Josh when they could have to please dial back the harsh words.

Can this man be any more of a saint?

Can there be a bigger difference in the character of Chuck Cox and the Powell men?

If you want to help Susan's family the first thing you can do is to stop with the criticizing of law enforcement.

There really is only one person to blame and that is Josh.

Thank you.

What an amazing soul this man has. God bless him.

He does read here by the way. I'm sure he will read this thread especially.

God bless the Cox family and all who loved Susan and her sons.
This would include the innocent Powell family members, his mother.
What a huge heart Mr. & Mrs. Cox has to bear all this tradgedies.

It is truly humbling to witness how Mr. and Mrs. Cox are dealing with the events they have been faced with over the past two years and more.

I think every WSer feels frustrated and outraged, and sincerely wants to do something, anything, to help the Cox family. The first step each of us can take is to honor Chuck's wishes in every way. Thanks for sharing his thoughts, Tricia.

:grouphug:

I'm thankful to Mr. Cox for saying what he did, because the enormity of devistation that they are going through, is amazing to think that he can forgive anyone who may have lived through any of this and been a part in the drama. Josh Powell caused this, no one else.

Dear Chuck and Judy Cox,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have admired both of you. My heart breaks for you.

Judy Cox, I can tell you are hurting so bad and have such a wonderful love of Susan. What love you have in your heart. I hope I am such a good mom as you.

As someone who has had a lot of heartache and loss in my life....you are such a testament to the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I'm so sorry for what you have endured.

May God Bless You and Keep You.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Mr. Mrs. Cox, I have been praying for your family since your precious Susan went missing. I will continue to pray for God to strengthen you and your family and friends. I do admire you both, I can see the love of Jesus in your every word and deed. What a wonderful reunion you and Susan and Charlie and Braden will have in Heaven!!! Until then you can rest assured that they safe are in the arms of the Savior.

Dear Mr. Cox,
Your dignity and respect for those around you during these most horrific times has made an indelible mark on me . You make me want to be a better person and carry that dignity you have shown within me. I have the utmost admiration for you and yours,
Sincerely, Peazzzer

It is truly humbling to witness how Mr. and Mrs. Cox are dealing with the events they have been faced with over the past two years and more.

I think every WSer feels frustrated and outraged, and sincerely wants to do something, anything, to help the Cox family. The first step each of us can take is to honor Chuck's wishes in every way. Thanks for sharing his thoughts, Tricia.

:grouphug:

I completely agree with the above. Thanks for saying it for me too, YNDI.
I'm thankful to Mr. Cox for saying what he did, because the enormity of devistation that they are going through, is amazing to think that he can forgive anyone who may have lived through any of this and been a part in the drama. Josh Powell caused this, no one else.

And Steven Powell. I firmly believe that he manipulated everything about Susan's disappearance. If he couldn't have her, and he couldn't because she wouldn't let him near her, he didn't want anyone to have her. Josh was who he was because of Steven, IMO. I hope he never gets out of prison,,,ever.

Mr. and Mrs Cox,

Thank you both, for teaching us all lessons each day of dignity, respect, forgiveness and the utmost strength. Your courage through this horrible tragedy has taught me many life lessons, including today. It's no wonder your beautiful daughter and her young sons, have caught the attention of the nation.

God Bless you both! I pray Susan is brought home soon, to rest with her sons. I pray you have peace and justice.

He is such a nice man. I dont know where he finds the strength...

Mr.& Mrs. Cox,

All of us here can learn a great lesson in humility, thanks to you. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family in this difficult time. May God's blessings shine upon you and touch your hearts with love and comfort.

My blessings go out to Mr. & Mrs. Cox, Susan, Charlie and Braden, and everyone involved in the investigation.

Hugs,

Melanie

Mr. & Mrs. Cox,

May the Lord continue to walk beside you and give you the strength to continue on. May He guide you on the path to bring Susan home and give you peace in your heart.

Thank you Tricia for posting this message from Mr. Cox, much can be learned from this gentle man.

And God Bless to all of the Cox family, I as many others pray that God will help you endure and that he heals your pain.

Mr. and Mrs. Cox,
Your example is such a beacon of light in a dark situation. God richly bless you - be assured, you WILL see Susan and the boys again.

I'm both amazed and thrilled at how the Cox's have handled themselves through everything over the past few years. Job had nothing on them! My hat is off to you both. you are doing Susan and the boys proud.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back