GUILTY Canada - Warren Allen for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Vancouver, 2012

Missizzy

Reaction score
Could we possibly have missed this monster?? Allen's sentencing is outrageous....3 years? How can that be when he's ruined young lives?

My head is going to explode after reading the reporting here. Infants and children CANNOT be "involved in sexual acts". They are subjected to sexual acts or RAPED. Plain and simple. Tell it like it is!!!

He was embarrassed? God help us.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hiv-positive-man-gets-over-3-years-child-232500342.html

HIV positive man gets over 3 years for child sex assault and child *advertiser censored*
February 13, 2012

"An HIV-positive man who sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy and had a massive collection of child *advertiser censored* has been sentenced to three years and three months in prison. Toronto police targeted 53-year-old Warren Allen in an undercover operation after a tip from the FBI. Allen sent an undercover officer 6,700 images of child *advertiser censored*, and when police later arrested the man in Vancouver, they seized over 840,000 images..."

and

"....Many of the images portrayed very young children, including infants, involved in sexual acts with adult males," she said in her ruling. "Some videos portrayed what can be described as sexually-explicit torture of infants and young children....."

and

"....Allen — who was an RCMP officer 30 years ago — bragged on an Internet chat line about how he and a friend sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy..."

and

"...The judge noted that in some of Allen's on-line chats, he described himself as "pozzing," meaning someone with HIV who is actively trying to infect as many unsuspecting men as possible through unprotected sex. "Particularly bisexual men who would then spread HIV to female victims," she wrote. "He talked of making his own kiddie *advertiser censored* because he never seemed to find 'stuff brutal enough....'"

more at link

3 years? I can't even comment on this one. The words I have to say can't be written here. 3 years? I shouldn't be shocked, yet I still am.

I know Belinda--sickeningly disappointing. But even the Crown didn't ask for much more:

"...The Crown asked for a four- to six-year sentence for the sexual assault and another three- to four-year sentence for the *advertiser censored* count to be served consecutively...."

Canada's got some work to do on their sentencing laws, I do believe.

"He talked of making his own kiddie *advertiser censored* because he never seemed to find 'stuff brutal enough....'" ???? WTF? And he brags about intentionally spreading AIDS. Why has he not been charged with attempted murder? Unbelievable.

Hell isn't hot enough.

When I see cases like this it make me
feel ashamed to be a Canadian..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member