Police: Infant Found Dead In Virginia Not Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. Hope they find out who the baby is and she gets justice. :cry:

I'm sure they must be talking about this case. . .

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152143"]Found Deceased VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's so weird, because apparently the bf confessed and led them to the baby's remains. So it's not like they had an unidentified baby. Wonder how the heck it became linked to the BL case? :waitasec:

Why are they saying recently found? This is so bizarre. The only news about this deceased baby is coming out of Missouri media. Nothing from Virginia. :waitasec:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City police said the body of an 11-month-old girl recently found in Virginia is not that of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30457917/detail.html#ixzz1mP0myctA

I have been doing searches & this is a mystery at this time.

IMO it was a teaser. Really did tick me off. I wont even come close to saying what I said on my FB. Both this teaser and Josh Powell killing his boys I just happened to look at my phone while riding in a car w others, both times screaming OH ****. Was somebody looking to cause a stir today? Made me mad.

RIP sweet baby.

Don't understand. What is the mystery?

The mystery is why a baby found 4 months ago, with different hair color and skin color would even be considered as Baby Lisa.
Especially when the person that was responsible for putting that baby's body there, led them to the body?
It doesn't make any sense.

It isn't like someone was walking down the road and found a body. The guy said "this is where you can find her body."

It's been 4 months. Why is this coming out now and why was it ever a question to begin with?
This baby's identity was never "unknown", it just had to be verified with DNA to be sure.
And why would they say "it isn't baby Lisa" and NOT say "it IS Janyiha Whiteman.

One article said it wasn't clear when or where the body was found? So they know it's 11 months old but have no clue who it is? :banghead:

And how would WE miss speculation that a body found was Baby Lisa's?

It's horrendous reporting. Or else there is an unidentified body out there and that is even worse.

The media doesn't even know what is going on... they mention Janyiha just not by name.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16935107/dna-tests-reveal-remains-found-in-va-not

It wasn't immediately clear Tuesday where in Virginia the baby's remains were found or when.

A baby's remains were found in October in Virginia Beach but a suspect was quickly taken into custody and remains were subsequently identified.

Found Deceased VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's so weird, because apparently the bf confessed and led them to the baby's remains. So it's not like they had an unidentified baby. Wonder how the heck it became linked to the BL case? :waitasec:

Bored reporters? :waitasec:

Maybe the article writer saw the Dr. Phil show last week and wondered how to get the VA infants case the same nationol media attention? Sadly very few cases get that type of exprosure.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

IMO it was a teaser. Really did tick me off. I wont even come close to saying what I said on my FB. Both this teaser and Josh Powell killing his boys I just happened to look at my phone while riding in a car w others, both times screaming OH ****. Was somebody looking to cause a stir today? Made me mad.

RIP sweet baby.

Maybe someone is getting too close to the truth (sleuthing), and a distraction was needed?

I really hope not, because if so, this was a pathetic attempt.

Found Deceased VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

thank you for posting the thread on this case... closing this thread as it is not baby Lisa...

(the above thread has all the links and discussion on the other case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46