Pres. Ike had "3 secret meetings w/space aliens" in NM

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
This one lost me right after the third paragraph.

President Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former Pentagon consultant claims
Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.
---
But I stuck around till the bitter end:
Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower.
The rest of this at link above - and who's to say, I guess.

Contact? I don't know...
I have read that the U.S. Government has had many "secret" such projects, some included psychics!!! Guess the projects were not so secret after all.

I need, I need contact......

Contact? I don't know...
I have read that the U.S. Government has had many "secret" such projects, some included psychics!!! Guess the projects were not so secret after all.

I need, I need contact......

Phone home!!

Here's an excerpt from the article:
"The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'. "

But the article never says what this "agreement" was...or did I miss something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back