Social Media - General Discussion

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
:cheer:

Play nice and please read the Sticky Threads before posting. ;)

The bar is open!!!!

baropen.jpg

Like minded is more like it :>) - I'll have a nice BIG glass of Pinot Noir please.

In real life I quit drinking years ago, but at WS wfgodot will have a gin & tonic, lime slice on the side and I'll do the honors, thanks.

I'm so excited I can't stand it. :dance:
CELEBRATION TIME!
:tyou:
:yourock:
:cheer:
:smooch:

Where are we? I am confused. :crazy: But thanks for the drink.

LOL...are we in the basement?
Happy Valentine's Day, dear Beach!

Nope. We're in the public arena. A subforum of the Caylee Anthony main forum.

We realize that social media is here to stay and some of the more responsible sites have moved into the realm of breaking news. We want you guys to be able to sleuth these sites but it is best to keep it contained in a specific area since so much of what is found on these sites cannot be verified. Along with the news and some facts, come lots of rumors. The main forum will remain completely fact-based in nature. Once a social media 'scoop' can be verified as fact, then and only then, can it be permitted to be discussed in the main forum. Until that time, this is the area to sleuth those sites and discuss responsibly.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, RR! :heartluv:

This should be interesting :p

Sent from my LG Esteem, using Tapatalk.

Okay, so is this the place for me to ask this---- Has anyone seen anymore FCA videos lately?

oh goodie ...

so would this be where we uncover `secret`pages of KC`sÉ

I'm so excited, and I just can't stand it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!

Thanks oh Great Mods in the Sky. Partay......................

This is going to be awesome!

Hi everyone,
Hope you don't mind if I just take my drink over to the corner of the bar and just watch all the shenanigans.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back