who/where is Amelia Sobel

wallflower67

Reaction score
Mods, I hope this is where I can pose this question.

Amelia Noel Sobel (AmeliaSobel.com) was one of the Caylee's warriors that was in the twitter feud with Holly and Jon Briley and Kiran, whoever they are.

The real Amelia wrote a novel, "Oy Vey" which I just read. I really enjoyed the book. It is supposed to be part 1 of 4. I went to the above website and it was mostly Casey-hate stuff...which is fine with me. Though there was a page on her writing.

At one point her Twitter account appeared to be hacked and someone, Kiran, posted an obituary that was allegedly hers.

When her Twitter was back up, I re-followed her, but eventually found that both she and Holly had banned me. Not sure why...I never said a word to either, just watched the feud. I suppose they didn't trust people they didn't know.

Well, now I can't find Amelia at all.

And I'd like to ask her, if she's alive, if she's still writing (I write too, never published.) I'd like to tell her I liked her book. I'd like to ask her if she plans to write anything about Caylee.

But since I don't even know if she's alive, that's kind of hard to do.

I know this has been a few weeks ago, but does anyone really know what went down in the twit-war?

And where is Amelia???

Mods, I hope this is where I can pose this question.

Amelia Noel Sobel (AmeliaSobel.com) was one of the Caylee's warriors that was in the twitter feud with Holly and Jon Briley and Kiran, whoever they are.

The real Amelia wrote a novel, "Oy Vey" which I just read. I really enjoyed the book. It is supposed to be part 1 of 4. I went to the above website and it was mostly Casey-hate stuff...which is fine with me. Though there was a page on her writing.

At one point her Twitter account appeared to be hacked and someone, Kiran, posted an obituary that was allegedly hers.

When her Twitter was back up, I re-followed her, but eventually found that both she and Holly had banned me. Not sure why...I never said a word to either, just watched the feud. I suppose they didn't trust people they didn't know.

Well, now I can't find Amelia at all.

And I'd like to ask her, if she's alive, if she's still writing (I write too, never published.) I'd like to tell her I liked her book. I'd like to ask her if she plans to write anything about Caylee.

But since I don't even know if she's alive, that's kind of hard to do.

I know this has been a few weeks ago, but does anyone really know what went down in the twit-war?

And where is Amelia???

That Twit war was so hard for me to follow I felt like....:hypno: but I think Momtective and others followed it very well. I thought that AS really died, and her best friend logged on to her account and used it....then the fecal matter hit the oscillating device.
I'm sure somebody will chime in with a recap! :fence:

That Twit war was so hard for me to follow I felt like....:hypno: but I think Momtective and others followed it very well. I thought that AS really died, and her best friend logged on to her account and used it....then the fecal matter hit the oscillating device.

That's about as far as I could figure it out too. But then on one of the pro or con (there are so many) Casey FB pages accusations started to fly that Holly Briley (who was on Nancy Grace) was really Amelia Sobel, who admitted that was a pen name.

I don't have a facebook account so I cannot see a lot of things, but when I was lurking on some other anti-Casey facebook wall, I did see a posting from an "Amy Sobel". I cannot
see much, but that facebook page does reference some ameliasobel web page.
I don't know who is who any more in that drama.

ETA: This might be her - I read somewhere she wants to write a book. I think this is her facebook page for that:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiesLiesLies-Exposing-Casey-and-Surviving-the-Smear/295987427123122

I was so confused..the tweeter said that yes she used the name of a girl (Really young..a college student) who had died and she apologized. Then there was supposed hacking and another account came up saying she was the real one. I stopped following her because it was so crazy.

I don't have a facebook account so I cannot see a lot of things, but when I was lurking on some other anti-Casey facebook wall, I did see a posting from an "Amy Sobel". I cannot
see much, but that facebook page does reference some ameliasobel web page.
I don't know who is who any more in that drama.

ETA: This might be her - I read somewhere she wants to write a book. I think this is her facebook page for that:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiesLiesLies-Exposing-Casey-and-Surviving-the-Smear/295987427123122

Well, if this really is her, her next project is a Casey book that includes the twitwar surrounding her. Wonder if she'll reveal her real name.

Wonder if she'll ever write book 2 of her series or if I'll be left hanging forever :)

Well, if this really is her, her next project is a Casey book that includes the twitwar surrounding her. Wonder if she'll reveal her real name.

Wonder if she'll ever write book 2 of her series or if I'll be left hanging forever :)

After reading and searching a few days, I walked away satisfied that a young Jewish woman used the name Amelia Noel Sobel as a pen name to write, "Oy Vey." I never did find her real name. It looks like she may have committed suicide. Her friend used her accounts until "Amelia's" family found out and put an end to it. I don't think the friend meant to do any harm and felt very bad about it. That was my take on it, anyway.

Me? Seriously? You really think I could follow that mess...:laughcry:

but I think Momtective and others followed it very well.

I tried, but honestly I was so freakin' confused. I have no idea who BreanneChantel, AmeliaSobel, or HollyBriley are. When it came to "I'm the real AmeliaSobel...no I'm the real AmeliaSobel...no AmeliaSobel is dead so nobody is AmeliaSobel" fiasco, I gave up.

I tried, but honestly I was so freakin' confused. I have no idea who BreanneChantel, AmeliaSobel, or HollyBriley are. When it came to "I'm the real AmeliaSobel...no I'm the real AmeliaSobel...no AmeliaSobel is dead so nobody is AmeliaSobel" fiasco, I gave up.

:highfive: and a big AMEN!

I was out of town for 3 days and it happened to be the weekend that whole deal (twitter war) blew wide open. I couldn't get anybody to explain it where it made any sense to me at all. So from a mod perspective, I decided to try to figure it out to see what was okay per TOS to be posted in the main forum.

I spent the WHOLE WEEKEND following that crap and all I ended up with was a migraine. After 2 days non-stop of reading that mess I was more confused than ever and all I felt like was that I needed a shower. 2 days off work that I sacrificed :)dramaqueen:) and I'll never get 'em back. I love WS but I love my weekends just as much! lol

All I remember thinking was give me the pings, duct tape and fibers to sleuth any day of the week. ;)

Me? Seriously? You really think I could follow that mess...:laughcry:

LOL Momtective. Maybe it wasn't you. I just know it was a frequent poster here on WS who was trying to keep us updated at the time. Bless whomever it was! What us WSrs won't do!

:highfive: and a big AMEN!

I was out of town for 3 days and it happened to be the weekend that whole deal (twitter war) blew wide open. I couldn't get anybody to explain it where it made any sense to me at all. So from a mod perspective, I decided to try to figure it out to see what was okay per TOS to be posted in the main forum.

I spent the WHOLE WEEKEND following that crap and all I ended up with was a migraine. After 2 days non-stop of reading that mess I was more confused than ever and all I felt like was that I needed a shower. 2 days off work that I sacrificed :)dramaqueen:) and I'll never get 'em back. I love WS but I love my weekends just as much! lol

All I remember thinking was give me the pings, duct tape and fibers to sleuth any day of the week. ;)

And you know, if you look now, even at all the "hate Casey" FB sites and Twitter accounts, there is not much activity going on with that "crowd"...i.e., I mean the AS, RH, BC bunch. So I'ma thinking they all work together with FCA to start this crap and play it out and sit back and watch all of us go cuckoo. :floorlaugh:

Oh gosh...I remember what a mess that was! I have no idea who this AS person is, but from what I gather - she took herself off twitter. She had a facebook page, and I actually sent her a message telling her not to give up the fight for Caylee - to which she never responded - thank you very much. Anyway, that business was a mess. It got to the point where I began to believe that it was all just a bunch of posers. But at the same time - to my knowledge - this AS person was the first to leak the Casey videos, and all the other gossip right? But then at times it seems she was playing both sides. OY VEY is right! I gave up trying to understand or make sense of any of it!

After reading and searching a few days, I walked away satisfied that a young Jewish woman used the name Amelia Noel Sobel as a pen name to write, "Oy Vey." I never did find her real name. It looks like she may have committed suicide. Her friend used her accounts until "Amelia's" family found out and put an end to it. I don't think the friend meant to do any harm and felt very bad about it. That was my take on it, anyway.

Well, I'm sad if she is no longer with us. I read the book and she was a talented writer.

I'm also glad I wasn't the only person who couldn't keep up. I tried, I really did lol! Finally thought, like someone down thread said, that everyone was really Casey hijacking AS's ID and then watching us go crazy.

After that I wasn't that interested until I read the book. Then I thought I'd try to find AS. But guess I can't.

There is a site called ************************* that attempts to explain the Amelia Sobel twit drama.

The Article is titled "Shocking: Holly Briley aka Ameliasobel the Casey Anthony leak now begins a campaign of threats."

I'd take it with a grain of salt, but with all the drama who knows!

eta-guess the name of the website is not allowed, sorry for that.

There is a site called ************************* that attempts to explain the Amelia Sobel twit drama.

The Article is titled "Shocking: Holly Briley aka Ameliasobel the Casey Anthony leak now begins a campaign of threats."

I'd take it with a grain of salt, but with all the drama who knows!

eta-guess the name of the website is not allowed, sorry for that.

Well, now I'm more confused. Maybe she's trying to infiltrate camp Casey so she can write a good book.

go to FB and type in

Amy Sobel (Amelia Noel Sobel)

On this page in the FB Info link are links to other websites for this "person" (IMO all names used by this person are FAKE!), I am not linking anything here because IMO this person inserted herself into this case to get people to buy her book and apparently she wrote another one and she was writing on some blog,

there is a link to another FB page that someone in a post already referenced above as a NEW book this person wrote:

#LiesLiesLies: Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear

I can't figure out if FCA really has someone trying to keep her current on FB and Twitter and is someone trying to do PR for a book FCA might be writing for her big self-promoted PPV interview ( I do not think FCA will ever get an interview by any credible media because of the backlash.) I do not know if all of these FCA pro/con FB pages (and there are MANY, for and against FCA) are being orchestrated by someone trying to do PR for FCA in a backwards kind of way. I do think some of the Boycott FCA pages are actually to try to keep FCA relevant, not ALL, but some.

Anyway, either this person is a scam who inserted herself into this FCA case trying to sell his/her own books and get traffic to his/her own blogs as they constantly inserted links to said blog wherever they are posting,

or someone really working w/FCA for her big debut and is just trying to keep her current with this ridiculous "mystery", which has gone past its prime, IMO.

either way, I do not like to give this person the time of day, and it seems hypocritical then I know to bring the info here and then discuss it, but ..................

IMO, MOO, etc.

Amelia Sobel, Brianne Chatal; someone mentioned this early on, and every time I see those names I think about ALL those imaginary friends of FCA...

I never could keep up with those twitter wars, so this observation may be really off-target.

Amelia Sobel, Brianne Chatal; someone mentioned this early on, and every time I see those names I think about ALL those imaginary friends of FCA...

I never could keep up with those twitter wars, so this observation may be really off-target.

Naw....they don't have 3 names!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back