Identified! WI - Tomah, Body found in motel room, Feb'12 - Kurt Lieburn

Joe Friday

Getting the Facts
Reaction score
Body Found In Tomah Motel Identified As Man Missing Since March 2011

TOMAH, Wis. -- A body of a man found in a Tomah motel earlier this month has been identified as a man missing since March 2011.

Police said the body was found Feb. 3 at the Park Motel

An autopsy was performed on Feb. 6 and it was determined the body was that of Kurt Lieburn, police said. The cause of death is still unknown.

Motel management told police that Lieburn had moved out of the motel in December 2009 but still had a key to the room after he left.

Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/30474988/detail.html#ixzz1maMwBQTm

It took them that long to get around to cleaning the room???

Seriously it sounds like he might have went homeless, but snuck back in sometimes when it was empty.

It took them that long to get around to cleaning the room???

Seriously it sounds like he might have went homeless, but snuck back in sometimes when it was empty.

Read one of the review of the place. You could probably rent rooms there by the hour.

I made a non-refundable reservation for the place that I found on my GPS when on a trip with out seeing it. I had never really had a bad experience at a hotel before this time. I arrived and should have been wary when I walked into the cramped office and the first thing the host said was to ask if there was still and angry woman outside complaining about being ripped off. Well I got my room key and found the room and went inside. Fist the room lights did not work, second the door lock did not work from the inside, and third when I took off my shoes I found the carpeting to be soaked. I went outside and asked the only two other people that were staying there if things were ok in their rooms. One said that the ceiling was falling in and they were not staying, the other that it was a dump but they would stay for the night. While I know there was a no refund policy I fully expected one considering the condition of the place. She balked but when I said I would be writing a review of the place she relented and refunded half the charge.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-12312194-park_motel-i

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back