Darlie Kee

Cindee

Former Member
Reaction score
Read all the Darlie Books, watched all media coverage, 20/20, 48 Hours, American Justice.....You name it, the media seems to keep us still guessing. Am I the only one who feels this way? About a year ago I purchased MTJD on Ebay from Dpskee, little did I know it was Darlie Kee. Let me tell you, what a piece of garbage that book was! It read like Halloween What? I'd like to ask the idiot CWB if Michael Myers (the halloween man) ever returned to Eagle Drive or Rowlett or anywhere near that area. In my opinion, this book did more harm than good. Makes that snake Darin look shi...... than the other three. Oh yeah, Mr. Most Likely to Succeed, livin' large but too dumb to hire a lawyer. Yea, let's just play dumb and dumber this way the Police will think were innocent. I wonder if Mama still loves her son-in-law??? :behindbar Would love to see him in there too!

Hi and welcome to Websleuths!! Yes, Mama Darlie still loves . . . or pretends to love Darin. She knows that HE KNOWS it all. He can be the one to end all of the charades. She's got a handful of rabid supporters who remember her birthday, mother's day (gives me the creeps), etc. They keep her in stationery and stamps and money on her books. If she (or Darin) ever come clean, there are going to be some pretty angry people.

As for the "book," yes, I've heard from many other people that they were on the fence before they bought the book, but quickly fell to the side of the prosecutor once they were finished with it. The so-called "author" of the book did a horrible disservice to Darlie Lynn. LOL Not that I'm too upset about that. ;)

I'm not naive enough to think that every person on death row is guilty, but I won't shed a tear on the day of Darlie's execution.

The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos. Don't be tempted to believe the captions under them though - they are absolutely riddled with errors... some of them so big that either CWB has a gross misunderstanding of certain parts of the case or else he decided to just say what he wanted to and facts be damned.

Has your book got a autograph from Darlie Kee in the front of it like mine? ;) Open your eyes to the injustice in texas- Darlie Kee

Dani_T said:
The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos. Don't be tempted to believe the captions under them though - they are absolutely riddled with errors... some of them so big that either CWB has a gross misunderstanding of certain parts of the case or else he decided to just say what he wanted to and facts be damned.

Has your book got a autograph from Darlie Kee in the front of it like mine? ;) Open your eyes to the injustice in texas- Darlie Kee

HaHaHa!! No the one and only CWB himself signed mine!! :rolleyes:

One other thing about Darlie Kee. Although I don't approve of her methods, I do understand at least at the core, of what she's doing. She's lost two grandsons and will most likely lose one of her daughters. I would be doing everything in my power too to save my daughter's life. However, that's where our similarities end.

By continuing the lies started by her daughter and son in law, I believe Darlie Kee has hindered Darlie's trial and appeals process.

I believe that a jury can tell when its being lied to. There was absolutely no way this jury was going to believe the lies told by the Routiers. Those lies continued for years after the trial. Some have been admitted to, but many remain. If you're on trial in Texas for murdering your two boys in their sleep with a butcher knife and get on the witness stand and lie, you're going to the death house. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Although I don't approve of her methods, I do understand at least at the core, of what she's doing. She's lost two grandsons and will most likely lose one of her daughters. I would be doing everything in my power too to save my daughter's life.

Absolutely.

"The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos."

And even some of the photos must be taken with a grain of salt. No doubt in my mind that CWB has altered some of those pictures, especially the ones of Darlie's left arm.

Look at her left arm in MTJD (dark purple) and then read Jody Cotner's testimony about yellow-green bruises, several days old, on that same arm. Someone is distorting the truth, and it ain't Jody Cotner.

I think Darlie Kee is eaten up with guilt and that's what motivates her. She wasn't the best mother to those three girls. She herself says she left the two youngest ones to be practically raised by Darlie. Darlie may have carried a lot of hidden anger and resentment into adulthood. It appears she did anyway by her treatment of the children in the last year or so of their lives. Especially Devon. My opinion only.

cami said:
I think Darlie Kee is eaten up with guilt and that's what motivates her. She wasn't the best mother to those three girls. She herself says she left the two youngest ones to be practically raised by Darlie. Darlie may have carried a lot of hidden anger and resentment into adulthood. It appears she did anyway by her treatment of the children in the last year or so of their lives. Especially Devon. My opinion only.

I think that's definately part of it.

I've read a couple of books about this case, but I never paid much attention to this one because I'm a "Darlie Did It" kind of girl.

Now I'm curious. What in this book caused people to turn to the prosecutor's side? If there's too much to post, could you just point me in the right direction where I can get a copy?

Also, was this written by Darlie Kee with a ghostwriter (or co-writer)?

stlouischili said:
I've read a couple of books about this case, but I never paid much attention to this one because I'm a "Darlie Did It" kind of girl.

Now I'm curious. What in this book caused people to turn to the prosecutor's side? If there's too much to post, could you just point me in the right direction where I can get a copy?

Also, was this written by Darlie Kee with a ghostwriter (or co-writer)?

I never dreamed that she did it in the days immediately following the murders. I was caught totally off guard. However, once the pieces started falling into place, there was no other way for me to look at it. So, unfortunately I can't answer your question, but hopefully someone else here can.

Darlie Kee didn't write the book, but I'm sure she had a hand in it.

So, if you knew little about this case, which book would you say is the absolute best?

Nehemiah said:
So, if you knew little about this case, which book would you say is the absolute best?

Nehemiah, my recommendation would be to purchase a copy (used if you can) of Media Tried, Justice Denied and read the transcripts. The photos along with what actually came out in court is better than 100 books authored by "true crime" writers with little more than their opinion and the time to make it into a book. No offense to any "true crime" writers in the forum!

what floored me was that the family would publish death photos of the boys for the world to see. Were that my loved one it would break my heart way too much to even look upon my boys in death let alone flaunt them like that just to try to win favor. :doh: it was disgusting.

cherub said:
what floored me was that the family would publish death photos of the boys for the world to see. Were that my loved one it would break my heart way too much to even look upon my boys in death let alone flaunt them like that just to try to win favor. :doh: it was disgusting.

Hi Cherub! (I love your name)!

I think some "brainiac" told them that it would help her. Every comment I've heard about the book was that it either changed their mind from "innocent" to "guilty" or sealed the fact that they KNEW she was guilty. If any one person has gone from "guilty" to "innocent," they're not saying so out loud!

Its from beginning to end with her and the boys. Neighbors said that they were used to seeing dad outside with the boys, but never Darlie!!! She was the PRIMARY caregiver for Christ sake!! She was at home all day every day with the boys. These are boys under the age of 7 who were allowed to play outside ALONE!!! Sure, it was a pretty decent neighborhood, but now a days (is that one word?), kids are being plucked out of their own backyards. Who let's their young children out alone in the neighborhood? These kids were allowed to play in the hot tub alone. This was a separate structure from the house and there wasn't even a way to supervise while standing at the back window. Anything could have happened in there.

Darlie murders them in their sleep. At least one of them (possibly both) saw her doing it. Then, as if all this wasn't enough, she allows them to dig their coffin up and have their hands chopped off in order to try and save her sorry neck! If Darin wasn't involved, he should have put his foot down and said ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Strange case...confusing to work out who's who with everyone's name starting with 'D'!

Is it possible that it was the hubby who went ballistic, and insanely she won't tell that story...or am I reading too much in?

:banghead:

pantone11 said:
Strange case...confusing to work out who's who with everyone's name starting with 'D'!

Is it possible that it was the hubby who went ballistic, and insanely she won't tell that story...or am I reading too much in?

:banghead:

Yes, its impossible. Some think that he helped stage afterward. Some think that he knows what happened, but for reasons of his own (illegal activities), he's keeping quiet in order to keep Darlie quiet. After all, if he tells what he knows, so does she!!

pantone11 said:
Wanabe mafia code of silence....jeez!

I don't think its as involved as all that Pantone11. LOL Just desperation to save one's *advertiser censored*. LOL :behindbar

I still think he killed one child and she killed the other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back