GUILTY FL - Christopher Smith & Margaret O'Neill for child sexual abuse, Kissimmee, 2012

GetSmart

Reaction score
Judge denies bond for 'dangerous' woman accused of having sex with girl

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel 11:58 a.m. EST, February 17, 2012

A judge today denied bond for a woman who told Orange County deputies she had sex with a 7-year-old girl to prove her love for her married boyfriend.
Margaret Ann O'Neill of Kissimmee is "a danger to the community,'' said Judge Bob LeBlanc. She was returned to the Orange County Jail.
O'Neill, 26, admitted to sheriff's investigators that she had sex with the child three times, a sheriff's report said.

O'Neill told detectives that her lover, Christopher P. Smith, 32, promised to leave his wife for her, and "she was led to believe that by giving herself to Smith's sexual appetites proves her love for him," the report states.
Smith was arrested Dec. 5 after another woman said he asked her to have sex with the child, now 8, according to the report.

Also, O' Neill worked with children at a day care. She is also related to a recently retired member of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
Sheriff's Office sex-crimes detective Granger Prunier testified about O'Neill's alleged acts today.
The child was made to perform sex acts on O'Neill. Smith allegedly told the child "she'd better do it right or he would spank her," the detective said.
O'Neill also performed a sex act on the child, the detective said.
An examination of the child later showed she suffered injuries.
O'Neill was also identified by a butterfly tattoo, which Smith's wife had seen in a video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-child-sex-bond-hearing-20120217,0,4865709.story?obref=obinsite

Attachments

• creep.jpg
    creep.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 28
Jeez-O.

I like to think that one of my strong points is that I have the ability to empathise with people. Often I can read a story, and while I find someone's actions deplorable, I can look at their background and understand how they came to be where they are. It doesn't excuse what they did, doesn't make it OK, but I don't necessarily look at them and think "THEY'RE EVIL! HANG THEM!!".

This, though...I can't get my head round it. I understand how victims of DV are so subjugated that they sometimes put their own children at risk. I understand that, I've seen it first hand and I can completely empathise with how terrified those women are. What I do not understand, and can't understand, is how you ever get to the point in your life where a man tells you that you must have sex with a 6 year old to prove you love him, and you agree. It. Does. Not. Compute. I just cannot believe that someone who does not already find the idea of paedophilia attractive would ever agree to this, moreso someone who works with children.

May 2012:

A woman who reportedly told Orange County deputies she had sex with a 7-year-old girl to prove her love for her married boyfriend was sentenced to 25 years in prison Thursday on molestation charges.

Margaret Ann O'Neill, of Kissimmee, also will be labeled a sexual predator for the rest of her life.

The 26-year-old also must testify against her boyfriend. If she fails to do so, O'Neill's sentence could be overturned and she could face life in prison, Circuit Judge Bob LeBlanc warned on Thursday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...g-today-sexual-assault-lascivious-molestation

Christopher Smith - sentenced July 2013 to life in prison for 4 counts of sexual battery on a child committed in 2008, and 2 committed in 2007.

Poor baby . I hope she's getting wall to wall counseling.
You have to be beyond stupid to think that this is ok and who would want to prove love to a man like that ? Only another person as perverse. Thank God they're gone for good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back