Woman takes nine years to pass her driving test

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A woman has finally passed her driving test on her 10th attempt.

Dawn Forster has had 1,300 driving lessons costing £7,000 over a nine year period, reports the Mirror.

Dawn from Middlesbrough said: "I'm so used to them saying 'You've failed.' I had to look twice and I pinched myself. It's a wonderful feeling."

She has had three lessons a week, on average, for the past nine years and has been taught by five different instructors.

Her instructor Barry Yale said: "She should have stayed in the car while the examiner finished his paperwork but she got out jumping and crying. It meant a lot to her. I'm thrilled."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1179148.html?menu=

I failed twice but it honestly was the instructor not me!!!!!!I also didnt get my license until I was 27!!!!!!

My first attempt I had my hair up and it wouldnt fit in the car(it would hit the roof) so I had to drive with my head at an angle........The instructor wasnt happy about that! :D

Messie, you got any photos of that? LOL I'm glad everything turned out ok. I started driving at age 13, but it was on a frozen lake in Alaska. Not much to run into there.

I still don't want to be on the road with this woman. Anyone who is THAT slow to learn to drive probably ought not to be behind the wheel.

Jeana (DP) said:
Messie, you got any photos of that? LOL I'm glad everything turned out ok. I started driving at age 13, but it was on a frozen lake in Alaska. Not much to run into there.

My pic was on the "guess the posters "thread .It was me complete with red mohawk.I was hoping to stump everyone but got found out!
:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back