TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - #6

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Toddler missing despite search by police and neighbors
(New Braunfels, TX) -- An 18-month old toddler is still missing, despite the best efforts of New Braunfels Police and nearby neighbors who went out into the cold night searching for the young boy. Police officials say they were first called out to the 26-hundred block of Savannah Hill Circle (which sits off of Klein Road, on the east side of I-35) just before 9 o’clock last night after the mother of the 18-month old buy reported him missing. She had last seen him inside their residence about 20-minutes prior to calling police, and responding officers searched the home multiple times, then added a grid search of the entire neighborhood, with no luck finding the toddler.
Missing_-_Joshua_Davis_20110205131400_320_240.JPG

http://kgnb.am/news/toddler-still-missing-despite-search-police-and-neighbors

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Please Continue Here...

Joshua I wish we could find you.
Maybe someone will do another search like they are doing for Ayla.

He is so adorable. I wish someone took him for selfish reasons to love and care for him. :rose:

I am not familiar with this case. Is there a good place to get the story without having to read all the threads? I just don't have the time....I wish I did!

He is so cute. I hope he's safe somewhere with someone who just wanted a baby boy.

I am not familiar with this case. Is there a good place to get the story without having to read all the threads? I just don't have the time....I wish I did!

He is so cute. I hope he's safe somewhere with someone who just wanted a baby boy.

It is such a heartbreaking mystery. I think you can get the gist of it by just going back to the very first thread. Read just the initial reports and you get the basic idea. There were no real twists and turns.

A very sweet young couple are his parents. They lived with the boys grandfather and his girlfriend in a large, nice double wide trailer home. They were all together, with a couple of close family and friends, watching a basketball game, IIRC. And little Joshua was running back and forth between the men in front of the tv, and his pregnant mom, who was watching a Disney movie with him and laying down.

At some point, he is playing around with his dad in the living room, and then he was thought to have run back to the bedroom to mom/ Shortly thereafter, mom goes looking for him. He is no where to be seen. Everyone starts searching inside and outside. POOF.

THe one thing that has bothered many is that the family friend,who is only about 20 or so, IIRC, had left briefly and then returned. ??? That has made some suspicious. Did he take him, or run him over by accident, or did the baby leave unnoticed at that time?

OR was there an accident in the home and the whole family is covering?

Thank you so much for the information! I'll head over there and read.

I have to say....the fact that the friend left briefly bothers me too. I do not believe in coincidences.

I'm always so drawn to these cases where there are babies and young children missing. They just tug at my heart.

I haven't read all of the posts about little Joshua, so if I am repeating what others have already posted, I'm sorry. IMO: I don't think that all the adults who were present that evening consented to LDT's to rule them out either. No way did that little guy go out in that frigid weather and just disappear. No trace, no scent outside of the yard, nobody talking. Same old story. Such a shame.

IMHO

I think the mother's gut is telling her that the guy who left and came back is the one who is responsible. But I only read the first thread.

That beautiful baby is somewhere else...somewhere away from his neighborhood. If he had wandered out alone, I think his little body would've been found by now.

My family and I will be headed to New Braunsfels this summer again. It is so sad to go there knowing Joshua is still out there somewhere. I still wonder about the family friend leaving and then returning.

Where is precious Joshua? :( I am so sad that this case has never been solved.

Bumping for my fellow Texan...where is Joshua???

I believe that whatever happened to Joshua the majority of adults had to agree that he should not be found anywhere near his home. Joshua did not walk away from that place in his tiny bare feet on a cold dak night. Again, no one has been held accountable for a small missing child.

IMHO

I'm blown away that this little boy has never been found or that not one of the adults in that home has been held accountable. Precious Joshua.

...and I'm blown away by the fact that this baby's family seems to just quietly accept that whoever did this is walking around free. Maybe they accept that he is probably dead but what if he is not? What if he was sold? Where are the grandparents, aunts and uncles? MOO

I don't care for Nancy Grace very much but she should have a show on Joshua since it seems the case has just gone cold.

Really sad, seems like there's a lot more of the cases and it makes you wonder in the growing world we have.... why people/children just end up gone?

There are people EVERYWHERE most days, even where they shouldn't be, even in the dark. How's this happening? Boggles my mind (and parts of my soul).

Haven't thought about Joshua for a while now. I wonder if this will be a 'deathbed' confession 50 years from now.........

I think about Joshua quite often, just can't get that beautiful little boy out of my mind.

It almost seems impossible for all the adults in that house to have kept their mouths shut for this length of time IF they knew what happened.

I wonder what happened with the friend who left early? Does anyone know if he was "thoroughly" investigated?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back