Dane Greathouse in JAIL

She certainly runs in an interesting circle alright.

MW seems to attract (or be attracted to) a certain type of male friend who is comfortable breaking into homes and vehicles.

I have also noticed that some of her male friends seem to find themselves in need of cell phones.

Just sayin :shrug:

Were MW & DG friends, or just happened to live at the same address for a very short period of time?

Were MW & DG friends, or just happened to live at the same address for a very short period of time?

I'm guessing that info will come out, down the line. Megan and Dane may just be acquaintances or buddies. ;)

http://fox4kc.com/2012/02/20/figure-in-baby-lisa-case-arrested-in-northland-stabbing/

But Rugen said he’s confirmed Greathouse was an irrelevant bystander.

“Yes, he was using this phone, but I’ve since been granted access to Megan Wright’s cell records and that phone call never went through. There was no incoming phone call to that phone at 11:57 p.m.,” said Rugen.

I am less interested in the fact that the call did not make it through to MW's phone than the fact that someone ATTEMPTED to get through to MW's phone from one of the now missing phones in the wee hours.

Was the caller trying to reach MW or DG and why?

Not sure how the fact that the call never got through translates into DG being irrelevant or a bystander since it is still unknown who generatd the call, why or under what circumstance.

:waitasec:

As the ole sayin' goes : never 2 without 3 ...:waitasec:

I sure hope the next person to land in :behindbar will be the person who did "whatever" to Baby Lisa ...

JMO and MOO ...

What an 'interesting' cast of characters on the periphery of this case.

I KNEW IT!!! The "DB didn't do it" crowd is trying to pin this on Dane. I knew that as soon as he was arrested that he would be next to try to bring "reasonable doubt" to the parents questionable statements. If this wasn't such a serious case, it would be funny!

I KNEW IT!!! The "DB didn't do it" crowd is trying to pin this on Dane. I knew that as soon as he was arrested that he would be next to try to bring "reasonable doubt" to the parents questionable statements. If this wasn't such a serious case, it would be funny!

Were is this coming from? Here on WS?

I see it as he is a shifty guy ( a CRIMINAL) involved at least on the periphery of this case. Of COURSE people are going to wonder about him. There are people out there who do not have tunnel vision.

I see it as he is a shifty guy ( a CRIMINAL) involved at least on the periphery of this case. Of COURSE people are going to wonder about him. There are people out there who do not have tunnel vision.
BBE Touche'. Just because I or anyone else finds the Dane news interesting does not mean we think he had anything to do with Lisa. At least it's fresh news, and not beating the same old horse over and over.

I said there was an interesting cast of characters on the periphery of this case. What I meant was that there is an interesting cast of characters on the periphery of this case. So far we have an arsonist & a stabber. That's interesting, right?

The whole Dane, MW, Jersey thing being so close to this case only makes it seem more likely that Lisa was abducted. If there were that many criminals so close to this family, think about the ones we haven't heard about.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back