State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my screen, the color bars are gone, but no picture.

Good morning all and Happy Fat Tuesday!! :wave:

color bars are back again. :( Maybe JLY pulled an Andrew Luster after yesterday's daycare teachers.

Color bars gone, Judge Stephens name tag, but no Judge Stephens. :(

If anyone has any interest, apparently Jeff Ashton (pros from CA trial) will be on TTV this afternoon discussing the JY trial, among other things. I assume he'll be on with Vinnie sometime between 1-3, since "In Session" goes off the air at 3pm--a decision that continues to baffle me...

If anyone has any interest, apparently Jeff Ashton (pros from CA trial) will be on TTV this afternoon discussing the JY trial, among other things. I assume he'll be on with Vinnie sometime between 1-3, since "In Session" goes off the air at 3pm--a decision that continues to baffle me...

I tried to get Vinnie 'on track' last week with a couple emails.

I only watch vinnie. christie paul grates on my nerves! moo

Oh goodie we have jasons credit card number :floorlaugh:

The defense and the State are agreeing that some evidence is being allowed in without dispute.... Stipulating... No idea what it all means. Had Jason standing up affirming he was aware he was giving up his rights to have the evidence contested. Seems very formal....

Stipulations.....credit card bills, phone records, ect.

The state calls Richard Spivey.

Thankfully HC is doing the questioning.

I thought the State had an expert flying into Raleigh today. Did I dream that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie