Juggalo Thread

iamnotagolem

Reaction score
Since the Juggalo discussion is being brought into other threads, I thought it'd be nice to keep that discussion separate and keep those threads on topic. Let's discuss Juggalos here.

Okay, haven't been following religiously, but - Juggalos? Could someone decant the "Juggalo involvement" theory for me? Seems ludicrous. But ya never know I guess.

Thanks for starting this thread. Who knows if the whole Juggalo thing is even relevant, but we can surely explore it a little. From what I have seen MW is most definitley a "Juggalette". What about the others in this case? Dane? Shane? I'm going to say no to Jersey, but maybe someone else knows more.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo"]Juggalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I don't think this is pertinent to this case. The Alaskan girl Samantha K. perhaps, but not Lisa Irwn.

Okay, haven't been following religiously, but - Juggalos? Could someone decant the "Juggalo involvement" theory for me? Seems ludicrous. But ya never know I guess.

It is just something to speculate on. Because of the call going to MW's phone, and the whole culture of Juggalos and violence, drugs, etc.

Megan W., a self-professed Jugalette. It was her number purportedly 'attempted call' was made to, from D/J phone. She cruzed through Lister w/jersey.

On that note I am going to take some [prescribed] drugs; I have some retinal damage and shoulder tear from a fender bender; when I wake up from my drug-induced sleep, I'll be back. I will NOT be painting my face, Juggalette style, while in said drug-induced sleep. ;)

:seeya: :rocker:

Great thread notagolem

Thanks Jacie Estes and melissasmom. Got it.

FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report

The FBI is monitoring a growing gang with members across the country who dress in customary colors, assemble for rowdy annual meetings and control the trade of an obscure Midwestern soft drink. They are Juggalos.

In a report on emerging gang trends, federal investigators revealed that they have their eyes on the loyal fans of the horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse.

(snip)

But Juggalo "subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence," the FBI alleges in a document first reported by Wired.

WQe had this same discussion in the Hailey Dunn thread becausebthe two main suspects, Billie Dunn and Shawn Atkins were both Juggaloes and hung out with friends and family who were also into that lifestyle. It is a very violent, indulgent hedonistic way of thinking, as woman are considered pieces of meat to be used and abused. It's all in the song lyrics, RAPE is glorified.

Juggaloes have come up in a view missing cases IIRC.

For the record, I only started this thread to keep the juggalo discussion off the other threads. It is not a theory I'm entertaining. But it seems a lot of people want to discuss it and it seemed like a good idea to keep it separate from the other threads.

Although I guess that keeping this ridiculous Juggalo theory off of the other forums, I just have to say that I personally think that this would be the most ridiculous theory of all. But, as always, that is my opinion. Just because one person in this "group" professes to subscribe to the Juggalo lifestyle, why in the world would we make that jump?

That's what I USEDC to think too. But they have come up in so many threads of missing girls. The song lyrics GLORIFY RAPE AND MURDER. The crowd of fans get high on meth and E and whiskey and sing about KILLING their girlfriend, making it an awesome thing to do. Then they leave the concerts all hyped up and feeling pretty violent, imo.

Shawn Atkins and Billie Dunn were juggaloes too.

eta: juggaloes pop up in Santha Koenig's case in Fairbanks too
and someone else but I am not sure, I think maybe Kathryn Markham?

I worked in the public school system and knew a large group of juggaloes. Many of them have gone off to prison over the years. They LOVE and CRAVE violence. Women are seen as things to abuse and throw away. Their songs glorify rape and killing.

I am a long time rock and roll fan, and I even LOVE HIP HOP. But you cannot even compare the level of rage and violence between hiphop and juggaloes. Hiphop may be about players and cheating on your girl etc, but juggalos sing about the BEAUTY OF HER BLEEDING BODY FACE DOWN IN THE GROUND,

Just google " the 10 most violent juggalo attacks ever"and you might not think they are just being unfairly targeted.

Many of the song lyrics revolve around killing your girl and then having sex with her. And some impressionable teens have done just that.

"If you don't run wit' a hatchet, or claim the Psychopathic
I aint got time, to say no names"

A major theme in their songs is that it is righteous to be a psycho killer with a hatchet.

MOST fans can see it as just entertainment. But those that become TRUE juggaloes, and become part of the tribe, they take it to heart.

There is one song that we found when we were sleuthing Shawn Atkins. It was all about a guy killing his girlfriend,and then getting turned on by all of the blood and her face turning white in the dirt. And he goes ahead and violated her sexually.THIS IS A SONG!!!!

It was actually on Shawn Atkins old myspace but it went poof. It was by a juggalo band but not ICP. I will try and find it.

Are there songs about kidnapping babies?

"If you don't run wit' a hatchet, or claim the Psychopathic
I aint got time, to say no names"

A major theme in their songs is that it is righteous to be a psycho killer with a hatchet.

MOST fans can see it as just entertainment. But those that become TRUE juggaloes, and become part of the tribe, they take it to heart.

Thanks for all the information. I agree, some fans see it as entertainment, but some are part of this violent subculture. I don't think you can just dismiss Juggalos as innocent kids just listening to horrible music. It has gone beyond that.

Been wondering about this for awhile. Post #249

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7338248#post7338248"]Post your theory-****NO DISCUSSION**** - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:eek: omg ... what in the world is a "juggalo" ?

Is it like that "gothic" look, or pink hair ? or like "punk rock look" ? :waitasec: :waitasec:

I guess I am telling my age here .. :innocent:

:innocent: The things we learn here at WS ...

TIA !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back