Dog loses face rescuing 2 children

Wow!! Totally amazing. I as well agree this dog is a hero. Pets continue to amaze me...

The poor dog gave so much to save the girls. I feel so bad for the dog and the poor dog is now pregnant too. I guess they don't believe in spaying there or its too expensive. I hope the puppies will be great dogs like the mother, and that someone will spay the mom after she weans her pups. I hope she is able to care for her pups with half her face missing. And I hope the pups get good homes. I'm glad the girls are safe. I have a German shepherd too and they are great dogs.

What a good girl!!! :heartbeat:

how come this is our only k-9 smilie? >>>> :beagle:

I'm almost crying and I haven't even read the article. I'm afraid to. Prayers for this brave precious dog. I hope she lives a long wonderful life.

If anyone wants to share some tidbits (what did the dog rescue the girls from?) or anything else about the story I would so appreciate it. No pictures though.

A motorbike was coming down the street and almost hit the two girls, the dog pushed them out of the way and her face got caught in the spokes of the motorcycle :(

I did read this article. I'm so happy that the vets are trying to help this hero (Kanag?). I see she also reunited a mother and son.

This dog is VERY special.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back