GA Robles, Augustine born 9/20/1963, found 2/2/2010 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus A Robles
Birth Date: 20 Sep 1963
Mother's Maiden Name: Chavez
Birth County: Kern

birthdate is correct.

Peoplefinders lists an Augustine Martin Robles with dob 9/20/1963 as homeless.

Possible mugshots from Fulton County, GA on:

October 3, 2004 of Agustin Robles-rosas aka Agustin Martin Robles-rosas: Link here.

January 12, 2005 of Agustin Robles-rosas aka Agustin Martin Robles-rosas: Link here.

October 21, 2005 of Austin Robles-rosas aka Austin Martin Robles-rosas: Link here.

May 27, 2006 of Agustin Robles-rosas aka Agustin Martin Robles-rosas: Link here.

July 21, 2008 of Augustine Martin Robles-rosas aka Augustine Robles-rosas: Link here.

September 5, 2009 of Augustin Robles-rosas aka Augustin Martin Robles-rosas: Link here.

It looks to be the same person despite the four different variations in spelling of the first name. Noticeable difference in appearance across the years.

The last record mentions a charge of "ICE". U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement? Possible that he used different spellings of his first name to get around complications between his arrests and immigration rules?

Mention from October 26, 2005 Police Blotter, link here:
• Augustin M. Robles-Rosas, 39, of Roswell was arrested Oct. 11 for DUI, obstruction of an officer, failure to maintain lane, driving without a license and fleeing or attempting to elude police on Norcross Street in Roswell.

I know the investigator in Fulton County is very through, but I wonder if she has/could access the immigration records? Perhaps if he was here illegally, they know which country he was from, and possible town/city and relatives names from that record? Just a thought? Might be worth asking about.

Agree - although now that I've read how local investigators have had such a hard time finding out about Ala Hassan Sarhan's past given he was an Iraqi refugee, I wonder if there is a disconnect between federal and local records: Sarhan, Ala Hassan Born 1969 found 7/03/2008 # 193 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community. Worth trying to see if Fulton County has more success, though?

I know the investigator in Fulton County is very through, but I wonder if she has/could access the immigration records? Perhaps if he was here illegally, they know which country he was from, and possible town/city and relatives names from that record? Just a thought? Might be worth asking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni