Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

On Sunday March 4th we will be tackling the task of trying to figure out the Long Island Serial Killer case on Websleuths Radio.

8 PM Eastern on Blog Talk Radio. You can listen right here

If you can't listen live you can listen any time just by clicking on the link after the show is over.

I have invited several members of Websleuths who are very active in this forum.

We will not be using real names. Just the names they use on Websleuths.

*inspctrgadget
*truth spider
*peter brendt
*Dwntwnslim

Also joining us will be true crime author Ron Franscell. A fantastic author.
http://www.ronfranscell.com/books/

To say the least this show is going to be a bit hot. :)

Hope you join us.

Tricia

Did you guys invite any women like, Dwntwnslim for example with her technical posts?

Did you guys invite any women like, Dwntwnslim for example with her technical posts?

Actually Dwntwnslim just this moment accepted my invite. I invited everyone at the same time. I told Dwntwnslim they had until tomorrow to decide whether to be on the show.

I have no idea who is a man and who is a woman in this group.

Did you guys see this new person spamming about his private investigation "Popeye CSK" on 'Catch the Lisk' Facebook page? He seems phony but if he is authentic, you can contact him because he already has some profile of the SK (which says the SK atleast has a daughter) His FB profile has very few contacts and he seems suspicious to me. He calls the LISK as the "Coastal S K"

I am really looking forward to this show! Don't be nervous, Dwntn or any of our guests. With all the time, thought and energy you've each put into this case, you will all be fantastic, and your listeners will definitely learn a LOT!

I am really looking forward to this show! Don't be nervous, Dwntn or any of our guests. With all the time, thought and energy you've each put into this case, you will all be fantastic, and your listeners will definitely learn a LOT!

I am stoked ynotdivein! I can't wait to listen to the show.

I wish the best of luck to our super sleuths who are standing up and representing. You all are gonna do just great!

Thank you Tricia for highlighting this case on your show!

wm

BTW, are we permitted to post questions for the guests? tia

I have it on good authority that yes, we can post questions for our guests in this thread. ;)

Don't be nervous! I used to be nervous and now I'm not. It's a lot more fun when you're not. :lol:

I'm looking forward to this show! I am glad there will be at least one woman on the panel. Dwntwnslim, I always thought you were a guy until just the other day. I have no idea why. I look forward to hearing you on the show!

I only wish the show was taking place at "high noon"

it will be interesting to see who shows....

:bud: :desert: :chicken:

This could be a great opportunity to employ some of those techie tools/skills like voice altering equipment while calling in from a "GO" (burner) phone or directly from a PC and/or a spoofed phone number. Sort of give the listeners a real-time sampling/presentation or display of such tricks like the before and after sound qualities of an altered v. an unaltered voice and explain, in layman's terms, the technology behind the "how tos" of making untraceable calls directly from a computer, a spoofed phone number or ISP etc.

I'm looking forward to this show! I am glad there will be at least one woman on the panel. Dwntwnslim, I always thought you were a guy until just the other day. I have no idea why. I look forward to hearing you on the show!

LOL! I am a Woman.

Thanks for your words of encouragement!

This could be a great opportunity to employ some of those techie tools/skills like voice altering equipment while calling in from a "GO" (burner) phone or directly from a PC and/or a spoofed phone number. Sort of give the listeners a real-time sampling/presentation or display of such tricks like the before and after sound qualities of an altered v. an unaltered voice and explain, in layman's terms, the technology behind the "how tos" of making untraceable calls directly from a computer, a spoofed phone number or ISP etc.

That's a good idea. I don't have any voice altering equipment and software though. I will look to see what I can find and how much it costs and if it doesn't break my bank I will do it. I will also have to get the OK from Tricia.

I can't make any promises though.

I only wish the show was taking place at "high noon"

it will be interesting to see who shows....

:bud: :desert: :chicken:

I will be there with bells on!

Puhleeze be gentle with me.

For I am but a delicate flower.

Tee-hee.

LOL! I am a Woman.

Thanks for your words of encouragement!

I always suspected that there's some weird collusion going on between Dwntwnslim and quietgirl. They both like eachother all the time :)

Well, we are never at the same place at the same time.

They did invite me and I just accepted the invitation.

I'm soooo nervous.
You're a natural Dwntwn, always thoughtful and very knowledgeable. You will all be great - good choice - posters with interesting perspectives. Thanks Tricia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk