AZ - couple and her lover used Craigslist to find a dog for sex

Sadly while they were intending to do this it doesn't shock/surprise me. What does shock me is that they were so open about it. You would think they would just keep their intentions under their hat.

Oh my GOSH! :maddening:

I'm voting for a separate cruelty/abuse to animals forum. I can't even take reading some of these headlines lately!

just from reading the thread title they need to be took out and shot

I'm so glad the dog's owner called the police. I'm sure there are more out there that haven't. Poor doggies.

If you see these three out and about, lock up your animals. I am thrilled that they were so open about it...and I am thrilled that the owner decided to sting them. I would be interested to hear how all of this started in terms of how they connected with the owner.

article-2108261-11F91CA6000005DC-21_306x423.jpg
article-2108261-11F91C9F000005DC-522_306x423.jpg
article-2108261-11F91C9B000005DC-878_306x455.jpg

Souless, depraved monsters! Do any of these freaks have kids? God I hope not!

that's just nasty -and to go to such lengths with their depravity. What else would they be willing to do without a care in the world.

MOO

Mel

Dang it, I can't believe this thread is here. I was just on Twitter trying to dare Doc Fessel into opening one. Bout had him shamed into it too! LOL

Sick people in this world, huh?

All three of these scum are sick, however the woman in the group seriously gives me the creeps, it looks as if there is nothing behind those cruel eyes.

One more bad thing that comes out of Craig's List. I do wish some how, someone could shut that site down.

It's all fun and games until an innocent pet or child gets hurt.

Swing all you want, but leave the innocents out of this.

In what depraved world did these people spring from? Was it something they ate? Were they grown under glass? I'm no prude, but they have mega problems this "group".

Man am I glad my Murphy can't read craigslist!

Seriously, on the one hand I am appalled at anyone who would have sex with a defenseless animal, on the other hand, at least they didn't go to the pound and adopt a pet just for their perverted game.

this story is just too cray cray -- must make sure that Tman cannot get online

Are the pets in NYC safe? A photo of Sarah Walker supposedly in New York on her way to a wedding photo shoot.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/fergusonphotography/3252817588/"]Sarah in NYC | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Could you imagine if she shot your wedding, engagement or worse of all your kids senior photos?

This is disgusting! What goes through these peoples minds. Do they not have anything better to do.

This story was bad enough on its own but did anyone other than me see that ladies (if you can call her that) resemblance to Myra Hindley (one of the Moors Murder's?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back