All Things Dick Cheney

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Joining Vice President Dick Cheney’s motorcade in Green Bay, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel photographer Dale Guldan hoped to capture a unique image during an otherwise scripted campaign visit in September.

Did he ever.

Jumping on and off the press bus, Guldan says he took dozens of pictures at well-orchestrated photo opportunities.

On the way to Milwaukee, however, former Green Bay Packers quarterback Bart Starr convinced Cheney to make an unscheduled stop in Glendale to visit local favorite Kopp’s Frozen Custard, according to New York Times reporter Rick Lyman.

When Cheney ordered a decaf coffee and sat on a concrete ledge outside, Kopp’s manager Scott Borkin graciously brought him a sample of frozen custard. “The guy came all the way from the White House,” Borkin says. “He’s got to try our custard.”

The normally serious Cheney flashed a winning smile for Borkin, and Guldan snapped an attention-grabbing photo that would later be chosen for the front page of the paper’s September 11 Metro section.

Guldan got a call from a reader the next day. “Did you notice anything unusual about that picture?” the reader asked.

Upon closer inspection, it seems the vice president’s smile was not his biggest, ahem, asset. Is that what we think it is?

“You’re not imagining it,” Guldan says of the unintentionally revealing photo. Let’s just say the snugness of Cheney’s pants left little to the imagination, and we’re not talking about his waistline.

http://www.milwaukeemagazine.com/122004/pressroom.html

Oh my!!! :blushing: I wonder if Mr. Vice President is wearing boxers or if he is going commando. :eek:

:laugh:
Cass, I once had a husband like that until I found out he was "bi".

He died of Aids 15 years later.

Silver Dollar said:
He died of Aids 15 years later.
Wow full blown aids? how very sad :(

Maybe that bulge is just Mr. Cheney's Depends all bunched up :crazy:

Casshew said:

I like your theory best!! Lord knows I don't need the other image sketched in my brain!!:eek:

ewwwwwwww I am SO GRATEFUL TO HAVING OUR FORMER PRIME MINISTER JEAN CHRETIAN. ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK

Casshew said:

I think it's the same thing George wore on his back during the debates. There's something they're not telling us.

Whoa! I wasn't ready for that. I laughed out LOUD!

Some really interesting thoughts went through my head like uh, wow, and uh, wwhooowee, and um, Lynn must really and then no way he can refer to it as "little dick"...I won't go on from there.

BirdieBoo said:
Weapon of mass disgust-ion
LOL-- great come back Birdie !!:dance: I couldnt imagine doing the wild thing with ole Cheney for all the tea in China !!

Definately an administration we can be proud of:

bush.jpg

Now we know why Cheney is sometimes referred to as "the big dick who used to be president of Halliburton".

vicktor said:
Now we know why Cheney is sometimes referred to as "the big dick who used to be president of Halliburton".
BAHAAAAA !! ROFL !! Good one. Vicktor !!

My first reaction, was a big blink and doubletake....
4_6_213.gif

Then when I realized it wasn't an illusion....
10_3_1v.gif

Nuff said.

ETA: Hmmm, my smileys don't work in here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back