Chris Wolf

KATKAT19691

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on Chris Wolf. From the dep. that Tricia had us read he is mentioned. I believe it says his girlfriend sent a video tape to Ramseys saying Chris commited the murder and she had other proof. Also, they got a taser gun and the hi tec boots from him that were turned over to the BPD. Does anyone have anything else on him? Could he have been involved.

Kat
IMO

Steve and a few others deemed Jackie Dilson, a loose cannon...a nut..not credible, she called and said he paid too much attention to the news ,was interacting with a kind of rage when the little girl was mentioned, and that he had come in very late and very dirty. Along with this his shirt ..Santa Barbara Tennis Club, in her opinion explained SBTC. His shoes weren't hi-techs and I'm not certain about his owning a stun gun. His denial of knowing Ramsey or his business was discredited when it was found he had written a report for a local newspaper concerning Access. His denial of knowing Santa, was blasted when he was said to have visited him the hospital that prior August . When stopped by police for a traffic violation, the first words out of his mouth were, "why waste time with this, go find Jonbenet's murderer", ( well that just perked up some ears) He was unwilling to offer samples ,he fought the system, however I do not know how this panned out in the end. I suppose within that deposition we may find out if he did eventually give the necessary swabs and such asked for by the BPD. I don't know, but as with so many other samples, many, not on this forum of course, question if they were ever sent in for comparison.

KATKAT19691 said:
Does anyone have any information on Chris Wolf. From the dep. that Tricia had us read he is mentioned. I believe it says his girlfriend sent a video tape to Ramseys saying Chris commited the murder and she had other proof. Also, they got a taser gun and the hi tec boots from him that were turned over to the BPD. Does anyone have anything else on him? Could he have been involved.

Kat
IMO

Kat,

Lloyd Cunningham, one of the six document examiners appointed by the CBI to analyze handwriting samples, could not eliminate Chris Wolf as the writer of the Ramsey ransom note.

JMO

Edited to add that, with respect to the stun gun and Hi-Tec boots, you are confusing Chris Wolf with Michael Helgoth, the 26-year-old suicide victim.

KATKAT19691 said:

Kat
IMO
Sorry I made a mistake the name of the man that had the hi tec boots and a taser gun was Michael Helgoth. I am wondering what about him, was he cleared any other information. Also, Chris Wolf, what about him, was he cleared any other information. Mr. Wolf was acc. of the murder by Ms. Dilson I think. Was just curious about these people.

IMO
Kat

BlueCrab said:
Kat,

Lloyd Cunningham, one of the six document examiners appointed by the CBI to analyze handwriting samples, could not eliminate Chris Wolf as the writer of the Ramsey ransom note.

JMO

Edited to add that, with respect to the stun gun and Hi-Tec boots, you are confusing Chris Wolf with Michael Helgoth, the 26-year-old suicide victim.
Really, this is so interesting! Why has no one looked at him further, I mean other than the Ramseys? I was hoping you would post on this tread, you always have such great information.

Thanks
IMO
Kat

PS
Sorry about confusing the names, I remembered it after I had logged off and was late coming back to correct it.

Thanks
Kat

Chris Wolf did not kill JonBenet Ramsey. He was cleared remember?

Chris is doing very well. He is moving on with his life and trying to forget this nightmare. A nightmare brought on by the Ramseys.

In my personal opinion Darnay Hoffman, Wolf's lawyer, should be disbarred for the way he handled Chris's case against the Ramseys.

Unless someone has something new I would appreciate not discusssing an innocent person, a person who was cleared, as a suspect.

Thanks all.

Tricia

Tricia said:
Unless someone has something new I would appreciate not discusssing an innocent person, a person who was cleared, as a suspect.

Thanks all.
Tricia

Can you post a list of those persons whom we should not discuss?

Nehemiah said:
Can you post a list of those persons whom we should not discuss?

Nehemiah, you can "discuss" anyone. You just can't imply that someone who has been cleared as still being a suspect or someone LE should look into.

Wolf has been cleared. If you want to discuss Wolf and how he became a suspect and so on fine, but, you can't say he is still a suspect or imply he is.

I guess I am dense here, but what type discussion constitues one being discussed as a "suspect"? Aside from Kat's question about him being cleared, and that could be answered with a "yes", then what would make it wrong to rehash the events or to even look at him suspiciously, with "fresh eyes"? Some believe that the BPD did not investigate fully and possibly didn't even submit the DNA samples they obtained. I have also read on this forum that even though someone is tehnically "cleared", they can be re-investigated and suddenly "not cleared". I'm not trying to be difficult; I don't necessarily think CW was involved, but to look at him, along with others, seems to be what is done. Some say Burke was "cleared"; others here say he wasn't. Guess I am just looking for clarification so as not to overstep the boundaries.

Is libel the issue? If so, I can understand that.

Tricia said:
Chris Wolf did not kill JonBenet Ramsey. He was cleared remember?

Chris is doing very well. He is moving on with his life and trying to forget this nightmare. A nightmare brought on by the Ramseys.

In my personal opinion Darnay Hoffman, Wolf's lawyer, should be disbarred for the way he handled Chris's case against the Ramseys.

Thanks all.

Tricia
Forgive my lapse in memory here, but the only people I thought were actually cleared were Melinda and John Andrew Ramsey, and the Whites....

The only thing I ever saw about CW being cleared was a statement by Steve Thomas in a depo, but that was his own opinion not an official decision by the BPD as far as I know.

I'm sure I may have missed something, so if you have something else could you post it for me?

LIABILITY FOR LIBEL ON THE INTERNET

"Owners and/or operators of networked computers are liable for defamatory material which they write and publish on the network, or receive from third parties and cause to be published on the network. Consequently, a corporation could be vicariously liable for statements published by employees".

"Immediately remove and investigate any material about which a libelous complaint is received or require that bulletin board users accurately identify themselves when posting messages".

http://www.cyberlibel.com/liabilit.html

Chris Wolf could sue any forum for libel if he wanted to.

AbigailCrane said:
LIABILITY FOR LIBEL ON THE INTERNET

Chris Wolf could sue any forum for libel if he wanted to.

So could Burke!

BTW, didja know that BAD thinks you're Cordelia? Check out
Cybersleuths.com

I carefully read the law pertaining to internet discussions on boards and in chat, and it was determined it was conversation and opinion which is protected under freedom of speech. It's at the bottom of one of the court papers on a candy rose, pertains to this case, the Jonbenet murder and the internet discussions. We are not posting a site, such as the MANY available stating PATSY DID IT, BURKE DID IT, those can be handled differently. However, if we witnessed a crime or had any of this information first hand, and deliberately lied in print to make someone look guilty when we knew they weren't, we could fall into some libel issue. We are discussing information that we have read , either in books, mags, tabloids, and info we have heard, via tv ,radio, nothing is off limits. I wish Burke were off limits, but no, he isn't as is no one else, including Chris Wolf who has not been cleared. John , Patsy, Santa, Fleet, Burke, Melinda, JAR, Wolfe, have all been cleared for matching dna. I would like to believe that clears them, but LE wants to say this isn't a dna case, so then that leaves us with "no one " has been cleared.
Bill McReynold's was cleared on dna, yet he seemed to be Keenan's choice the last I heard. This is obviously my opinion, and according to the decision I read, I don't have to say it over and over like someone with ocd . Again, aren't 'internet posters suppose to be collectively ocd? imo

No one has been offically cleared really. Even Hunter's affidavit about Burke was worded in such a way as to leave wiggle room. However, when the Boulder PD made their presentation to the Boulder DA's office they cleared all the suspects they had interviewed including Chris Wolf. It was a long list. It was not "officially" released but it was the list that all the investigators referred to when talking about who had been cleared.

Look, I want to have an open discussion. What I don't want is an innocent person's name being dragged through the mud because of some weird *advertiser censored* theory someone just pulled out of their hat.

I know this is as clear a brick but just do your best to keep the discussion logical and factual. That's all I ask.

Thanks.
Tricia

I seem to remember that Melinda and JAR were officially cleared and that the White's were cleared not just once, but twice.

Or am I not remembering correctly?

As in the Moxley case, people can be cleared at one time, and then be looked at again. I'm not sure if anyone being officially cleared in the R case means anything at all. Of course, just my opinion.

Nehemiah, I believe you are right. We ,if they "swore" some were cleared would have no reason to trust it. So far this is a textbook case of how not to investigate a homicide, given this, how can we trust anything ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back