LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Rape-horror home
DA: Squatters kidnapped, pimped out teen
By CHRISTINA CARREGA and BOB FREDERICKS
Last Updated: 3:19 AM, March 9, 2012
Posted: 2:35 AM, March 9, 2012

A gang of sick squatters kidnapped, raped and pimped out a terrified 15-year-old Long Island runaway in a Queens house where they were illegally living, law-enforcement officials said yesterday.
And in a bizarre twist, after the owner complained that people were living there illegally, cops went to the Ozone Park house the day before the girl was taken there against her will.
“This is a horrific case in which the victim, a young girl, is alleged to have survived a nightmarish ordeal that included being drugged, gang raped and forced to work as a prostitute,” said Queens DA Richard Brown. “She is fortunate to have escaped.”

Full article: click here

This story is a little confusing to me. What happened to the friend that was with her?

These kids. These poor kids. This poor girl. They just don't get that everybody ain't your friend.

Interesting is the chick "madam" in all of this who is from Canada has a FB with a public wall. Last month she had enough and was saving up to go home. I guess so. How the he*l do you get from Canada to Crooklyn and wind up in all of that mess?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1261148826&sk=wall

FB for Andrea Furlonge.

Just a general reminder - with the many foreclosures going on, if you have a vacant house on your street, keep an eye on it. I have one right in back of me and the day I see a bunch of men coming and going I'll be calling 911.

Just a general reminder - with the many foreclosures going on, if you have a vacant house on your street, keep an eye on it. I have one right in back of me and the day I see a bunch of men coming and going I'll be calling 911.

Also absentee landlords michmi.

Between that and people illegally "renting" out space to Lord knows how many people I don't know who is coming or going.

Meanwhile this poor kid has to be traumatized. I hope she can get help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back