GUILTY PA - Jason Haldeman for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Chester County, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
It took 14 years for this monster's victims to get some justice--and it came in such a roundabout way.

Chesco ambulance operator sentenced for child *advertiser censored*
March 9, 2012

"The owner of a Chester County [PA] ambulance company was sentenced to 80 months in federal prison for trading child *advertiser censored* on the Internet, authorities said Thursday. Jason Haldeman, 38, the owner of Stat Care Ambulance Service Inc. in West Grove, provided 74 files depicting child *advertiser censored* to an undercover agent in Delaware, authorities said. When federal agents raided his home and office on Jan. 20, 2011, they found 16,000 child-*advertiser censored* files, including 3,000 movies...."

and

During the investigation following his arrest, agents uncovered allegations that Haldeman had molested two boys - ages 8 and 12 - when he was a teenager. The Pennsylvania State Police investigated the allegations in 1998, but no charges were filed. However, U.S. District Judge Richard G. Andrews found the allegations credible and factored them into the sentence..."

More at link

http://articles.philly.com/2012-03-08/news/31136128_1_child-predators-federal-prison-federal-agents
Chesco ambulance operator sentenced for child *advertiser censored*

--80 months seems far too lenient to me.

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1102/110201wilmington.htm
Private ambulance business owner charged with transportation of child *advertiser censored*

Feb.2011

If convicted of transportation of child *advertiser censored*, Haldeman faces a mandatory minimum penalty of 5 years imprisonment and a maximum term of imprisonment of 20 years.

Haldeman also faces a maximum fine of $250,000, and at least 5 years, up to a lifetime, of supervised release upon the completion of any prison sentence.

In the 5 years I worked EMS & volunteer fire, I knew 3 guys who were busted for child *advertiser censored* or child molestation. One of my dispatchers was caught downloading kiddie *advertiser censored* on the office computer! I guess they figure they'll be trusted around children more than the average person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back