NC NC - Patricia Lalonde, 43, Mount Olive, 22 Feb 2012

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.mountolivetribune.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=45698&MemberID=1723

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14133

-last seen wearing a white tank top style shirt, a mini skirt, and slip-on shoes.
-shoulder length dirty blonde hair, may have colored extensions
-cutting scars on both arms
-has been known to carry a knife
-five feet eight inches tall and weighs 95 pound
-brown eyes
-2 front teeth missing
-yellow Eton Beamer 49cc scooter with black side mirrors and pink-in-design stickers covering the front and sides
-a black motorcycle helmet with multiple scratches
-she had a cellphone with her when last seen but her wallet and pocketbook are at home.

29801.jpg

NamUs Profile

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14133

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Patricia
Middle name
Ann
Last name
Lalonde
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA
February 22, 2012 00:00
Date entered
03/05/2012
Age LKA
43 to years old
Age now
43 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Female
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

2012 article:

Police and Ms. Lalonde's family said she has struggled with alcohol and drug abuse...

Police said Ms. Lalonde, who has lived in Mount Olive about seven or eight years, might frequent areas associated with prostitution and illicit drugs and has friends in the Mount Olive, Dudley, Calypso and Warsaw areas. Her mother resides in Borger, Texas.

Mrs. Harville said her sister might be out of touch for a day or two, but had no history of going missing for extended periods of time.

She said is afraid that "something bad" has happened to her.

One detail that particularly worries her is that her sister cares deeply for her dogs and that they were left unattended -- something that she said her sister would not do.

http://www.newsargus.com/news/archives/2012/08/17/police_hunt_for_missing_woman/

Home

Missing Person Case

-last seen wearing a white tank top style shirt, a mini skirt, and slip-on shoes.
-shoulder length dirty blonde hair, may have colored extensions
-cutting scars on both arms
-has been known to carry a knife
-five feet eight inches tall and weighs 95 pound
-brown eyes
-2 front teeth missing
-yellow Eton Beamer 49cc scooter with black side mirrors and pink-in-design stickers covering the front and sides
-a black motorcycle helmet with multiple scratches
-she had a cellphone with her when last seen but her wallet and pocketbook are at home.

29801.jpg

Jennydale
I was up until September 29th 2018 Donald Merriman's girlfriend. He was Patricia's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance. I found Patricia's helmet in his attic and the Mt. Olive PD has ordered DNA testing to be done on the helmet. Donald is currently in the Wayne County jail where I put him after I discovered he failed to register as a tier 1 sex offender after serving 7 years in a Texas prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child in 2000. Since Patricia's disappearance 2 other women have died while living with Donnie. Both were dismissed as accidental overdoses. I believe Donald Merriman is a serial killer that preys on drug addicted women that have no one to turn to. I have heard Donnie on many occasions state God has a place for needle junkies. 6 feet under is what he always said. He had many different strange keepsakes and pictures of different women in his attic. I believe I was to be his next victim unfortunate for Donnie he mistakenly thought I was something I wasn't. I pray he tells where he buried Patricia so her family can have some closure and Patricia can finally rest in peace.

• patricia_ann_lalonde_1.jpg
  • patricia_ann_lalonde_2.jpg
  • patricia_ann_lalonde_3.jpg
  • patricia_ann_lalonde_6.jpg
Lalonde, circa 2012; Lalonde's scooter
  • Missing Since 02/22/2012
  • Missing From Mount Olive, North Carolina
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 43 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8, 95 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A white tank top, a miniskirt, slip-on shoes and a black motorcycle helmet with multiple scratches on it.

• Medical Conditions Lalonde suffers from multiple health problems, including a prior bout with cancer.

• Associated Vehicle(s) Yellow Eton Beamer 49cc scooter with black side mirrors and pink stickers on the front and sides

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Lalonde has numerous scars from self-inflicted cuts on her arms and legs, a tattoo of a scribbled word on her upper arm, and a tattoo of a Celtic cross on her ankle. She may have colored extensions in her hair. Lalonde's nickname is Trish. Two of her front teeth are missing.

Details of Disappearance​

Lalonde was last seen in the 500 block of Franklin Street in Mount Olive, North Carolina on February 22, 2012. She went to a friend's house to get some medicine for herself and her boyfriend and left there driving her scooter. She has never been heard from again.

Her 49cc scooter, a yellow Eton Beamer with black side mirrors and pink stickers on the front and sides, is also missing, and she took her cellular phone. Lalonde left her purse and wallet behind, however. A photo of her scooter is posted with this case summary.

Lalonde has contacts in the North Carolina cities of Mount Olive, Dudley, Calypso and Warsaw. Her mother lives in Borger, Texas. Lalonde may frequent areas associated with illicit drug and prostitution activity. She may carry a knife.

Although she has previously dropped out of sight for a couple of days at a time, she's never been gone for this long, and her sister doesn't believe she would have willingly left her pet dogs unattended. The circumstances of Lalonde's disappearance are unclear.

Investigating Agency​

• Mount Olive Police Department 919-658-5031

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 18, 2017; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.

FB page Missing Patricia Ann Lalonde

Aug 17, 2012

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie